What's new

A despicable Israeli policeman hits a young Palestinian

I agree with you on nearly everything but apart from the sikh part. What the sikhs did to us in August 1947 can NEVER EVER be forgiven or forgotton. Whatever is currently happening to the sikhs, they all have an abnormal blood thirsty hatred of ALL Muslims but particualrly Pakistanis. They want to wipe us off the face of the earth. As a result I would love to see this group of people annihilated and irradicated forever. 1984 was a close call for them. It was devine retribution to sikh atrocities against our people. The sikhs are now a miniscule, irrelevant, worthless and pathetic group on the world stage that no one really knows or is bothered about. Long may this continue and grow.

You are living in the past. What happened in 1947 is over 70 years ago. How am I or any other Sikh today responsible for what happened generations ago. And murders, rapes, destruction happened on both sides of the border. It wasn't exactly a one sided affair. While the Sikhs began violence in August of 1947 in east Punjab, but violence against the Sikhs had begun in March of 1947 in pothohar(Rawalpindi and surrounding areas).

Sikhs are an overly blamed community for 1947 partition violence. In 1947 Sikhs were no more than 13% of the population of Punjab. Muslims in Punjab who were the majority outnumbered Sikhs by 4 to 1. Sikhs did not form a majority in any district of Punjab. So you can't blame all the violence in east Punjab on Sikhs alone, of the 3 communities of Punjab, Sikhs were the smallest of all three. The violence that happened in 1947 was very unfortunate and is something Indian Punjabis remember with sadness.

And I don't know why you think Sikhs have a hate for Pakistanis or Muslims. Every Sikh who has ever gone to do Yatra in Pakistan comes back full of praise of Pakistanis. I personally also have positive views of Pakistanis and Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom