What's new

A despicable Israeli policeman hits a young Palestinian

A despicable Israeli policeman hits a young Palestinian
24993333_1716258305060127_3102173533840396107_n.jpg

Who cares??????...............not the problem of Pakistanis. How many Palestinians/Arabs care about the Kashmiris when far worst things happen to them?.... NONE.

Even the Saudis and other Arab states now have a relationship with the Israelis. No need for us to bother about the Israeli/Palestinian issue any longer.

Soon these zionist israel people/lovers time will end and they will be in hell.

Whether it's true or not, it's not the problem of Pakistanis. Couldn't care less what happens to the Arabs or Jews. How much do the Arabs care about the Kashmiris?

Last edited:
Who cares??????...............not the problem of Pakistanis. How many Palestinians/Arabs care about the Kashmiris when far worst things happen to them?.... NONE.

Even the Saudis and other Arab states now have a relationship with the Israelis. No need for us to bother about the Israeli/Palestinian issue.

Whether it's true or not, it's not the problem of Pakistanis. Couldn't care less what happens to the Arabs or Jews. How much do the Arabs care about the Kashmiris?
ef32e984a5fa19c0848b370df5bf4b8d.jpg

What about the other Muslims and Arabs who don't give a damn about Pakistanis or Kashmiris? Are they too dead inside or does it only apply to Pakistanis who do not want to be Arab slaves?

What about the other Muslims and Arabs who don't give a damn about Pakistanis or Kashmiris? Are they too dead inside or does it only apply to Pakistanis who do not want to be Arab slaves?
are we muslim by our region/ethnicity or by Islam and prophet teaching on muslim brotherhood.Even if one dont care, muslim job is to raise his voice if he sees oppression on muslim.

are we muslim by our region/ethnicity or by Islam and prophet teaching on muslim brotherhood.Even if one dont care, muslim job is to raise his voice if he sees oppression on muslim.
Don't pay too much attention to the racist trolls regardless of which country they belong to..

And why do Pakistanis have to do it when we can't even look after our own or sort out our own problems? That is the height of stupidity. Why should we care about the Arabs and Palestinians when they are even more racist towards Pakistanis than the Jews or White people? Ask the Pakistani labourers in the GCC. That is retarded logic. Personally I could not care less if the Israelis wipe out all the Palestinians or Arabs. Not our problem. I only care about Pakistan and Pakistanis. Pakistan first. Worrying about the Arabs/Palestinians has caused the terrorism hellhole in Pakistan since 2001.

You talk about Islamic duty. The 1st Islamic duty Pakistanis need to do is to become honest and decent. Stop being corrupt and horrible. I think Allah swt will be more pleased with this than worrying about some Israeli soldier having a bad day.

Even the Saudis and other Arab states now have a relationship with the Israelis. No need for us to bother about the Israeli/Palestinian issue any longer.

Although we should condemn the picture but I understand where you are trying to come from, our rulers along with mulla brigade destroyed the core of our society by blindly following Saudi ideology, almost all madrassas were funded by Saudis, now the same Saudis are sucking US balls and trying to embrace the western culture, the same culture against which they spread the hate in our society. So it means wahabis were wrong all the time, so what did Pakistan get out of this, our mullas who used to come on roads and cause deaths in protests in favour of their Saudi fathers now seem clueless, all those past times gone to waste,

If some of the members in this forum are to be believed, Pakistan's the bleeding heart of the world, the champions of the oppressed, the last bastion of the Muslim ummah, from Palestine to Kashmir, they're the ones who fight for the people...........all at their personal expense and development.

Reality is most often than naught, most of the countries Pakistan tries to help simply see it as another stepping stool to achieve their own goals, which to nobodies' surprise, has nothing to do with Pakistan's perspectives. Pakistan forgot about itself in trying to help others.

And why do Pakistanis have to do it when we can't even look after our own or sort out our own problems? That is the height of stupidity. Why should we care about the Arabs and Palestinians when they are even more racist towards Pakistanis than the Jews or White people? Ask the Pakistani labourers in the GCC. That is retarded logic. Personally I could not care less if the Israelis wipe out all the Palestinians or Arabs. Not our problem. I only care about Pakistan and Pakistanis. Pakistan first. Worrying about the Arabs/Palestinians has caused the terrorism hellhole in Pakistan since 2001.

You talk about Islamic duty. The 1st Islamic duty Pakistanis need to do is to become honest and decent. Stop being corrupt and horrible. I think Allah swt will be more pleased with this than worrying about some Israeli soldier having a bad day.
I was telling you as a muslim . What pakistan/its people and its society if not helping or being honest or decent is not on me, I as much i can do help by being in my own domain and being muslim foremost help any person i see in help.
What i mean is simply i follow my religion and if i see oppression i have to stop is by force, voice, teaching other of it or just feeling bad in my heart.

Last edited:
If some of the members in this forum are to be believed, Pakistan's the bleeding heart of the world, the champions of the oppressed, the last bastion of the Muslim ummah, from Palestine to Kashmir, they're the ones who fight for the people...........all at their personal expense and development.

Reality is most often than naught, most of the countries Pakistan tries to help simply see it as another stepping stool to achieve their own goals, which to nobodies' surprise, has nothing to do with Pakistan's perspectives. Pakistan forgot about itself in trying to help others.

EXACTLY........That's why Pakistan needs to get out of this mentality and become a nationalist country. This "Ummah" nonesense is dead and buried. Hell, even the Saudis have given up on it and are becoming westernised. We need to focus on ourselves and stop worrying about others especially since they don't give a damn about us. Pakistanis that cry for other Muslims need to be arrested and thrown in jail.

I was telling you as a muslim born in karachi to kashmir/punjabi pakistani parents . What pakistan/its people and its society if not helping or being honest or decent is not on me, I as much i can do help by being in my own domain and being muslim foremost help any person i see in help.
What i mean is simply i follow my religion and if i see oppression i have to stop is by force, voice, teaching other of it or just feeling bad in my heart.

You're going around in circles and not answering the main point. What about Arabs or other "Oppressed Muslims" that don't give a damn about Pakistan or Kashmiris? Why do we have to be their loyal dogs when they could not care less about us? Answer the question.

PS As a Pakistani, you don't care about honesty and decency in Pakistan but you care about a group of people who don't give a damn about you, your race or nation???????..........:disagree:........the makes no sense unless you are a willing loyal slave to Arabs.

EXACTLY........That's why Pakistan needs to get out of this mentality and become a nationalist country. This "Ummah" nonesense is dead and buried. Hell, even the Saudis have given up on it and are becoming westernised. We need to focus on ourselves and stop worrying about others especially since they don't give a damn about us. Pakistanis that cry for other Muslims need to be arrested and thrown in jail.

You're going around in circles and not answering the main point. What about Arabs or other "Oppressed Muslims" that don't give a damn about Pakistan or Kashmiris? Why do we have to be their loyal dogs when they could not care less about us? Answer the question.
by your logic if one hates or dont care of pakistani/kashmir people we should also not care about others even if they are being oppressed.
My point is simply don't be a loyal dog to anyone but if you see someone is being oppressed by someone you should try help him if you can if not just feel bad.
I respect your intellect logical way of thinking, but i just pointed out my opinion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom