What's new

A daring letter by an IIT'an to Rahul Gandhi.

How does this guy knew all about this while studying at IIT? Does IIT library has any book named "Lesser Known History of Gandhi Family".

He completed his graduation from IIT bombay in 2007 i guess(dont remember xact yr)
rite now he is in entertainment industry (stage artist) does stand up comedy shows
again u have a misconception abt IITs most of the guys out here are not 'geeky' type on the contrary they possess the same excellence in all other fields (music,arts,politics,entertainment ny thing u say)

Probably a fake.I refuse to believe that an IIT student could be as stupid as not to know the Citizenship Act,allege "donation quotas" in Harvard(what does he think Harvard is,Delhi University? lol),Air India's profit index being tied to the tax payer's money and then dish out some outright lies.This must be from some chain-mail thought up by some moron with time to spare.

definitely those luchha who can digest Gandhi family member being arrested with some illegal money, released by BJP and BJP is not whispering a single word about that are not going to vote for Rahul.....

These votes are not even required as they don't even understand the joke behind such dumb right-up....just to malign a family u luchhas can write your own story without applying even your own brain...

How did that guy get into IIT?

This guy RIVALDO is actually from IIT-B. He was good with writing scripts and had good acting skills too. I have seen his play. I think it is on youtube as well.

What's so daring about it? Rahul Gandhi & Congress bashing is common, it'd be daring if someone spoke in his & the Congress's favor, especially after everything that has transpired after the Anna Hazare protest.

This guy RIVALDO is actually from IIT-B. He was good with writing scripts and had good acting skills too. I have seen his play. I think it is on youtube as well.

Oh....the origin of the rumor is where it has to be....

u mean to say what ever an IITan will say, we have to sit back and take notice....fortunately, country is not run by these armchair critics....

u mean to say what ever an IITan will say, we have to sit back and take notice....fortunately, country is not run by these armchair critics....

If you like it or not there is a certain level of fascination with IIT/IIM guys...may be thats because 99.99% of them leave India in the next available flight after graduation,so the left over 0.01% who rejects MNC jobs gets all the attention.

Show me the post where I said his words are like commandments to me ??

This post was against those retards who claimed that the writer is not from IITB. I just refuted it.

Too many congress supporters, protesting against the Guy who just wrote a letter.
Rather I would ask, what qualification does Rahul posses other than his surname to become the PM of this mighty nation. A nation where moron followers do not question the high commands decessions even if they decide against their own home. Spineless fools should i call them.

An IITian(if at all he is one) is good at engineering, not at politics or making potshot at someone. I'd certainly give more weightage to a research thesis credit to an IITian but random emotional blurt-outs!
You'd be surprised to know how many IITians are into politics right now. A degree is just a piece of paper and tells you what job a person can be trained for. Not what kind of person he is. The thing about intelligence is that you can use it to succeed in any aspect of life. Thats a fact and nothing can change that.

You'd be surprised to know how many IITians are into politics right now. A degree is just a piece of paper and tells you what job a person can be trained for. Not what kind of person he is. The thing about intelligence is that you can use it to succeed in any aspect of life. Thats a fact and nothing can change that.

Sure, but then he will be known as a politician not IITian. He being from IIT means zilch to me if the subject under discussion is not the one on which he did his graduation.

It's rather annoying when people tries to pass of a poorly written piece of garbage by means of the institute where he studied.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Too many congress supporters, protesting against the Guy who just wrote a letter.
Rather I would ask, what qualification does Rahul posses other than his surname to become the PM of this mighty nation. A nation where moron followers do not question the high commands decessions even if they decide against their own home. Spineless fools should i call them.

Good question, open a thread asking it without sticking the IIT tag on a valid question.

Sure, but then he will be known as a politician not IITian. He being from IIT means zilch to me if the subject under discussion is not the one on which he did his graduation.

It's rather annoying when people tries to pass of a poorly written piece of garbage by means of the institute where he studied.

This is where I differ from you. His subject of study has nothing to do with it. My argument stems from the fact that I expect an intelligent person (from IIT or IIM or a person with no degree) who writes an article based on fact would have done some solid research before penning it down. Your argument stems from the fact than an engineer cannot write on politics. By that logic he cannot drive since he is an IITian and not a driver and cannot cook since he hasn't done hotel management etc etc.

Good question, open a thread asking it without sticking the IIT tag on a valid question.
As if you or any other Congress supporter is going to come up with a answer if a seperate thread is opend with out a IIT tag on it.
whom ever wrote this letter, wrote it with a intension of questioning Rahul's credibility to sit in the PM chair.
If you have good enough reason for Rahul to be the next PM, please post it rather question the person who has quizzed the educated people of this country.

As if you or any other Congress supporter is going to come up with a answer if a seperate thread is opend with out a IIT tag on it.
whom ever wrote this letter, wrote it with a intension of questioning Rahul's credibility to sit in the PM chair.
If you have good enough reason for Rahul to be the next PM, please post it rather question the person who has quizzed the educated people of this country.

I can understand your frustration mate, but you gotto stop labeling everyone a congress supporter. I remember you even accused me of being a congress supporter once :rolleyes:
Trust me I want BJP to come back to power just as much as you, but not riding on the back of smear campaigns. They should get over this Sonia/Rahul being Italian and what not. A national level party should rely on policies not on smear campaigns to win elections.

the so called author is supposed to be a graduate from my old Alma Mata ? i highly doubt it .
first he can barely understand the concept of comprehension , second he seems to have info which as he declared newspapers did not even have . . its just a load of crock .

i am an IIT ian , from Mumbai . i know how many are in politics , but rest assured the writer of this piece is doubtful to have come from one.

Back
Top Bottom