What's new

A comprehensive list of things you can 'lightly beat' other than your wife

Your allowed to lightly beat your wife if she misbehaves, what's the problem? He didn't say blacken her eye or blunt her nose, he said lightly beat. Like you would lightly beat a child when he misbehave.

And if your husband misbehaves, get his father to kick his @ss. Works every time.

@pak-marine PDF is supposidely a place where most liberal minded Pakistanis visit yet you see support just imagine how much support they have in backward areas

Making fun of a misogynist suggestion is ok in my book i dont think wife beating should be legal nor should there be a ban on baby formulas

The curse of "liberalism" or what it's been made in to, is that ... it ultimately practices the very thing it criticizes ... which would be coming to a debate with a made up mind ... so while your very "liberal" and "progressive" on the outside your still hanging on to your value system which dictates what you believe in and what defies your value system is processed as wrong and ultimately ascribed negative connotations which you use to convince yourself and other like-minded individuals that you've a solid defense for what ever your debating for or against ..... simply put, most liberals are as close minded in their opinions as most conservatives ... they just have a blind spot for their own close mindedness ....

Simply analyze your answer critically and you'd see that in your response ... your entire argument is a buzz word feminists have made popular i.e. misogyny which you use as a license to utter what ever you want ... without knowledge that you are in fact joking about the same scripture that most likely you believe in ... which doesn't do anything good for the discussion ...

Last edited:
Your allowed to lightly beat your wife if she misbehaves, what's the problem? He didn't say blacken her eye or blunt her nose, he said lightly beat. Like you would lightly beat a child when he misbehave.

And if your husband misbehaves, get his father to kick his @ss. Works every time.
You shouldnt be allowed thos is the 21st century
But in real Pakistan this happens
http://nation.com.pk/islamabad/17-Jul-2012/violence-against-women-on-the-rise-in-pakistan
We cant solve it by legalizing abuse

The curse of "liberalism" or what it's been made in to, is that ... it ultimately practices the very thing it criticizes ... which would be coming to a debate with a made up mind ... so while your very "liberal" and "progressive" on the outside your still hanging on to your value system which dictates what you believe in and what defies your value system is processed as wrong and ultimately ascribed negative connotations which you use to convince yourself and other like-minded individuals that you've a solid defense for what ever your debating for or against ..... simply put, most liberals are as close minded in their opinions as most conservatives ... they just have a blind spot for their own close mindedness ....

Simply analyze your answer critically and you'd see that in your response ... your entire argument is a buzz word feminists have made popular i.e. misogyny which you use as a license to utter what ever you want ... without knowledge that you are in fact joking about the same scriptures that most likely you believe in ...
Beating other people up is wrong,not letting then do legal things you are allowed to is wrong banning baby formulas is wrong making women third class citizen is wrong i hope i made myself clear

What if he doesn't have a father or his father is a 80 yr old bed ridden cancer patient???

Infact what if the husband doesn't have any immediate family??

Relax man, it's just a joke. Besides, no need to fret. His opinion wont change yours.
i dont want to change his opinion. i just want him to keep quiet and stop making fun of quranic verse which he is doing unknowingly.

Excuse me but as a muslim, I DON'T have a sense of humor about my religious scripture ... thats the way it is ...

I would understand a serious discussion regarding the topic because it is indeed a very serious topic needing serious discussion --- I'd understand a debate regarding the topic with both sides of the argument weigh in their respectful take on it and would have no problems with it ..... but when you go out and make insults and jokes about what people hold sacred ... thats not a path that a sane respectful person should take ... which is my contention ...

O bhai read the entire anti-Women bill by CII, it has nothing to do with Islam to begin with.

As far as the scripture you are talking about then it is when your wife shares her bed with someone else other than you or when you come to know about illicit relation of hers or there are clear signs she is going to do that then you are asked to tame her by politely stopping her if she does not then you are asked to separate the bed and do not sleep with her as sign of punishment even then if she does not stop then you can beat her but with a miswak not with a gun or bat.

BTW for information of our non-Muslim and foreign members this is miswak
miswak.jpg

hahahahahah
Biwi ki pitai :P abey... lolz...

yahan jo female members hongi .. bechari unka toh BP high ho gaya hoga lolzzzzz

O bhai read the entire anti-Women bill by CII, it has nothing to do with Islam to begin with.

As far as the scripture you are talking about then it is when your wife shares her bed with someone else other than you or when you come to know about illicit relation of hers or there are clear signs she is going to do that then you are asked to tame her by politely stopping her if she does not then you are asked to separate the bed and do not sleep with her as sign of punishment even then if she does not stop then you can beat her but with a miswak not with a gun or bat.

BTW for information of our non-Muslim and foreign members this is miswak
miswak.jpg

Apa ji, when did you see me defend the CII ? ... :P

My entire contention is, with this case, when you go out and criticize the CII, do it objectively and don't start joking about something that is given in your own scripture.... which BTW this thread does ....

Heck the whole detail you mentioned here, I've started a whole thread where the same thing is explained by a scholar (N.A.Khan) ... I've posted a video THRICE which says the same thing as you did ( the case of infidelity) ...

Apa ji, when did you see me defend the CII ? ... :P

My entire contention is, with this case, when you go out and criticize the CII, don't start joking about something that is given in your own scripture.... which this thread does .... Heck the whole detail you mentioned here, I've started a whole thread where the same thing is explained by a scholar (N.A.Khan) ... I've posted a video THRICE which says the same thing as you did ( the case of infidelity) ...

No please do not link CII with Islam or Islamic scripture. Here sherani sahab once again misusing the scripture. How it is women protection bill? should those who misinterpret be blamed for joking Islamic rules or the opening member here?

hahahahahah
Biwi ki pitai :P abey... lolz...

yahan jo female members hongi .. bechari unka toh BP high ho gaya hoga lolzzzzz

Hum dosron ka BP high kartay hain fikar mat karo

No please do not link CII with Islam or Islamic scripture. Here sherani sahab once again misusing the scripture. How it is women protection bill? should those who misinterpret be blamed for joking Islamic rules or the opening member here?

My goodness, Apa ji! ...My entire point is, Do not joke about whats present in the scripture as people hold it sacred and it does nothing for the debate. I've posted a video 3 TIMES along with a WHOLE THREAD, which caters to this issue and says that the ayat that is being talked about, is about infidelity. (the very case that YOU made)

Lastly, is opening a thread which jokes about the scripture.... Is that the logical way to present an argument ?? You already have a very good argument against the CII which most of the Islamic scholars already agree with. Why do you need to go and joke about the scripture when you already have a slam dunk case .... ???

Thanks for the informative thread. Point noted by some one who is going to get married in couple of months time.

Pretty f**** up society we live in - men here like there women weak & locked away in their homes.

Lost it at this one :rofl:.

At-topic:
If a law is to be passed on "beating of spouses" (I am against this law, and in no way support it) then another law is to be passed on of presenting the limits of it, as @Spring Onion has said:
her but with a miswak not with a gun or bat
Hence forth any sort of physical abuse beyond this, should not be tolerated, and ruthless action taken against the perpetrator.

Though personally if any one even touched me, even with a "miswak" it's clobbering time.
GiuqKMb.jpg

:rolleyes:

Whatever the advice of old men with too much time on their hands, I would suggest we move on, or at least if you or CII feels like using your religion which you profess to love as some multi-purpose rag, to be dragged around, whipped out at any given opportunity... then at least use it for some uncontroversial cause, charity, care, education, or just understanding or religion for the sake of understanding.

Don't trouble us with any more wisdom of this sort, observe the typical reaction to this elsewhere, mankind makes it to the ends of our solar system while Pakistanis discuss the merits of yet another glorious effort by CII. It's no wonder they look at us in this way.

Move on, progress, if not for your sake, then for God's sake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom