What's new

A Christian responds to a Christian who felt “he was a stranger in his own country”

I don't agree with sanghi's on many issue but seeing some media outlet blowing small issues out of proportion every other day really pain me, NDTV has turned into a congress b**h I just heard nidhi razadan saying that nun rape was due to atmosphere of polarization caused buy BJP coming to power in center :lol:
Top honchos in Media knows their time is close, hence b!tching on top of their voices. In coming couple of months something is going to give away.

Yes .Mohan Bhagwat is our RSS top leader.But he has his own freedom of expression and rights .Noone has any authority to stop Mohan Bhagwat from making his freedom of statements.Because that is his right given by Constitution of India.

The idiots like that cop and our a$$hole media that looking for sensation dont have any idea how the stupidity like this cause headache to our diplomats in future negotiation with so called Christian western nations.

The most important of all is that whatever Mohan bhagwat has said is 100% true. Psuedo secular should come out with an example when lady Terresa allow even a single child to be adopted by non roman catholic christian. She had been here for sole motive of conversion and service was a tool.

he should be roman catholic, i don't expect such words from a protestant.

Ribeiro must be ashamed of his statements.

Can't believe a former man of law, knowing politics of fake targeting and political allegations to show the other side down, bought into this propaganda so easily.

Either he has been asked to say this or he is too senile to realise the political game being played by Secularist forces against the first excellent government in this country, that is keen to develop India for once in history.

This would lead to only one conclusion: in spite of being such a small minority we could reach the top posts in the Indian Armed Forces! This only shows that merit alone matters and not religion! And this can’t be seen anywhere in the world including our “role models” like US and UK ! And still we curse our mother land and its inclusiveness!

This is the proof of India's tolerance and the tolerance of her host faiths.

Read and weep secularist nazis. Read and weep...

Top honchos in Media knows their time is close, hence b!tching on top of their voices. In coming couple of months something is going to give away.

Thousands of NGOs funding these traitors have been targeted by our authorities.

That's the reason why they are creating all these to blame the ruling government.

Thousands of NGOs funding these traitors have been targeted by our authorities.

That's the reason why they are creating all these to blame the ruling government.
Glad this cr@p is happening during world cup, media can't afford to miss the games. :lol:

As soon as Modi came to power I knew that there will be some sort of " minority oppression" rants..but I expected it from Muslim community not Christians.

Back
Top Bottom