What's new

A Chance PN Encounter with Indian Coast Guards.....Tea offered as usual.

You sound like the right guy to control the nuclear knobs on the Indian side.
You are not the one controlling it either, I presume?

Discussion here is about information in public domain. Going by that, it is near impossible for a limited exchange. Either completely conventional or fully nuclear.

For that, you assume a limited exchange. More likely is an all out exchange, where India has the advantage hands down.

Once nukes start flying, no one is backing down.
For a full on exchange...India has the advantage hands down? Now where did u pull out this gem from? First...no one really knows the total amount of nukes present in the arsenal of both countries...it's mostly guesses...secondly...almost all of those guesses put Pakistan's number of nukes slightly ahead of India's nukes...
...last but not least nukes are a STRATEGIC weapon. The whole point of them is to be scary enough to keep an enemy at bay(even if the enemy is stronger than u). So either u can unleash all ur nukes at Pak...leaving nothing as deterrence to keep China at bay...or u can use some on Pak(this lowering the amount of nukes used on Pak)...leave some for China to keep them at bay.
...decisions decisions.

I had been stopped in my tracks by a heart condition and had two stents put in, and was slowly recovering. Then this COVID mess happened; I got my vaccinations, with a bit of trouble, and was very careful to avoid contact with outsiders, barely stirring out of my flat. Three weeks ago, I was affected very badly and took to bed, and it was very unpleasant. Thereafter, I self-diagnosed myself as having got food poisoning and then amoebiasis (this has happened before as I had a travelling job before I took to teaching). However, the listlessness, loss of appetite and general debility continues, and it has begun to dawn on me that it might, after all, have been a mercifully light case of COVID; the symptoms match. I can only thank my two vaccinations for having pulled me through.
Thats one hell lot of issues. All this internet debate can wait.. take rest and take care man!

So, now use that little computer of yours and tell us when other nuclear powers will use their nuclear weapons against each other? Please entertain us with your psychic knowledge.
Never. Only powers which can use a nuke and get away with it are US and Russia, no other country will be the first to utilise nukes.

You are not the one controlling it either, I presume?

Discussion here is about information in public domain. Going by that, it is near impossible for a limited exchange. Either completely conventional or fully nuclear.

If we go by your logic, you guys have already broken the rules of this forum. A topic which is remotely not related to nukes has been turned into one by a Canadian and Indian troll.

There shouldn't be a discussion here. You want to fantasize about killing Pakistanis in a nuclear exchange? Go and open and other topic.

For a full on exchange...India has the advantage hands down? Now where did u pull out this gem from? First...no one really knows the total amount of nukes present by both countries...it's mostly guesses...secondly...almost all of those guesses put Pakistan's number of nukes slightly ahead of India's nukes...
...last but not least nukes are a STRATEGIC weapon. The whole point of them is to be scary enough to keep an enemy at bay(even if the enemy is stronger than u). So either u can unleash all ur nukes at Pak...leaving nothing as deterrence to keep China at bay...or u can use some on Pak(this lowering the amount of nukes used)...leave some for China to keep them at bay.
...decisions decisions.
Keeping 5 agni 5 for china is good enough deterrence. MIRV with chaff hitting your capital at non interceptable speeds is a good enough threat.

India has the advantage due to better platforms for nuclear delivery. More accurate, faster, more diversified.

The code has all of it. A simulation model does not work by omitting that. Also, do you have a background in computer science, if not, I ask you to sit it you...

Let me give you an example. CRAY XMP of 1980s had MAXIMUM 4 GB of RAM (for Cray 2 models) and a sustained (this is very important) throughput of 500 MFLOPS. Checkout what a AWS P3 instance has and then tell me if you have issues with my processing power access...

BTW, I do not even need it.
Like I said in my post before...u claimed to have a "simple simulation" the burden of proof is on u to provide us with the results. The burden is not on me to run ur code for u. Don't worry about my background...I can more than keep up with all the technical stuff I'm expecting u to be able to provide.

If we go by your logic, you guys have already broken the rules of this forum. A topic which is remotely not related to nukes has been turned into one by a Canadian and Indian troll.

You guys started the discussion on nukes, not us. Not my problem.

Never. Only powers which can use a nuke and get away with it are US and Russia, no other country will be the first to utilise nukes.

Your Canadian friend claims otherwise. He says that weapons are generally built to be used at all cost. That includes Russia and the US. Don't argue with me, but him.

Keeping 5 agni 5 for china is good enough deterrence. MIRV with chaff hitting your capital at non interceptable speeds is a good enough threat.

India has the advantage due to better platforms for nuclear delivery. More accurate, faster, more diversified.

You think China and Pakistan have duds? Their accuracy lacks? Range insufficient? Not fast enough? Not diversified?

You guys started the discussion on nukes, not us. Not my problem.

It is your Canadian and Indian buddy that started this BS.

Your Canadian friend claims otherwise. He says that weapons are generally built to be used ar all cost. Don't argue with me, but him.

You think China and Pakistan have duds? Their accuracy lacks? Range insufficient? Not fast enough? Not diversified?
Pak has not a single supersonic long range delivery platform. We have trisonic cruise missiles. Good luck intercepting.

China has more than enough delivery systems, but why do you think china will involve itself in nuclear war between India and pakistan? Iron Brother and whatnot?

For point one, I agree with you. He is wrong.

Your Canadian friend claims otherwise. He says that weapons are generally built to be used at all cost. That includes Russia and the US. Don't argue with me, but him.
Also, no idea who that guy is, not my "friend". Arguments are meh at best, but the basis of his assumptions is more or less correct.

Pak has not a single supersonic long range delivery platform. We have trisonic cruise missiles. Good luck intercepting.

China has more than enough delivery systems, but why do you think china will involve itself in nuclear war between India and pakistan? Iron Brother and whatnot?

For point one, I agree with you. He is wrong.

You think trisonic and supersonic delivery systems will win you the nuclear war against Pakistan? Dude, with the close proximity you don't need speedy missiles. You need missiles that will simply do their job and land. Pakistan too has superb variety of missiles that will not only hit with pinpoint accuracy, but also ballistic missiles which have blazing speed to reach intended target. Let's not argue about nonsensical BS.

There are absolutely no winners in such close proximity. Once nuclear weapons detonate the winds will do the rest.

Last edited:

It is your Canadian and Indian buddy that started this BS.
Last discussion I saw about nukes was arjunk talking about it, could be wrong. Do point it out if so.

You think trisonic and supersonic delivery systems and speed will win you the nuclear war against Pakistan? Dude, with the close proximity you don't need speedy missiles. You need missiles that will simply do their job.
You need missiles that dont get intercepted midair. China has that, Pakistan doesnt.

There shouldn't be a discussion here. You want to fantasize about killing Pakistanis in a nuclear exchange? Go and open and other topic.
I am afraid I agree. This need not be discussed here.

Most of all, it must not be about killing the people of an entire nation through a nuclear exchange. I hope that there will be a sober discussion on the mechanics of a nuclear war, and the dangers for all concerned will undoubtedly show up, without even being directly a subject.

Last discussion I saw about nukes was arjunk talking about it, could be wrong. Do point it out if so.

You need missiles that dont get intercepted midair. China has that, Pakistan doesnt.

Who says that Indian systems will intercept Pakistani and Chinese missiles?

I am afraid I agree. This need not be discussed here.

Most of all, it must not be about killing the people of an entire nation through a nuclear exchange. I hope that there will be a sober discussion on the mechanics of a nuclear war, and the dangers for all concerned will undoubtedly show up, without even being directly a subject.
My point precisely, like I said, nukes are not going to be used at all by any country with as little nukes as India or Pakistan. Only case where it might happen is if US/Russia use a small number of them to "escalate to deescalate".

Back
Top Bottom