What's new

A Chance PN Encounter with Indian Coast Guards.....Tea offered as usual.

Please give me a day or two. I can barely crawl out of bed and stay upright for a few hours.
Our of curiosity, may I humbly ask, what happened to you? I hope it is not COVID? Apologies if it is too personal.

Then remain content with it.

By the way I hope you will relocate to Pakistan or india when this firework starts? Given your passion I would assume that you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to gather the data and see if simulations were true.
If Pakistan cared so much for the lives it would not have gone on path of lowering the threshold of a nuclear war by building tactical nukes. I mean you cannot dance around fire covered all in gasoline and expect it not to burn you. I only study or analyse what you folks have already done. Thats all. You folks built this mess.

What is this? U assigning homework?
How about u lay out the parameters used(how many total nukes in exchange...what target cities...air burst vs ground burst...etc)

What was modelled?...wind speed/direction, the amount of debris thrown into atmosphere, amount of fall out, fuel density and fire intensity(would vary for each city), and so on.

I highly doubt u were able to run a simulation modelling all that on ur "super advanced" home computer that u r showing off about.

From ur back and forth...it seems like u have taken some number off the internet about Pakistan's number of nuclear weapons, their yield, Indian population, the amount of ppl killed by a certain yield nuclear bomb(like for example the known example from Hiroshima and Nagasaki) and then with some simple arithmetic...u arrived at a crude number of deaths for Indian side.
If it's something like that or similar enough...plz don't bother engaging me with such a "study"(if we can call it that).
Let's wait for a full discussion. Can we let it go for now? Return the subject to the Indian Coast Guard meeting the Pakistan Navy?

I'd advise u to learn a thing or two before u jump into a debate backing up ur idiot friend...acting as a second idiot. The studies which I have actually read(unlike what's being demonstrated here by u and Krimekaster) are about a limited nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan...
...and no those are not about tactical nuclear weapons(like Nasr) but actual strategic nuclear weapons(possesed by both). We(KrimeKaster and I) were discussing an all out nuclear exchange(not the limited tactical nuclear weapons one). So not only did u not read the studies I'm referring to...but u also didn't bother to read just a few posts up to even know what the discussion is about.
For that, you assume a limited exchange. More likely is an all out exchange, where India has the advantage hands down.

Once nukes start flying, no one is backing down.

Our of curiosity, may I humbly ask, what happened to you? I hope it is not COVID? Apologies if it is too personal.
I had been stopped in my tracks by a heart condition and had two stents put in, and was slowly recovering. Then this COVID mess happened; I got my vaccinations, with a bit of trouble, and was very careful to avoid contact with outsiders, barely stirring out of my flat. Three weeks ago, I was affected very badly and took to bed, and it was very unpleasant. Thereafter, I self-diagnosed myself as having got food poisoning and then amoebiasis (this has happened before as I had a travelling job before I took to teaching). However, the listlessness, loss of appetite and general debility continues, and it has begun to dawn on me that it might, after all, have been a mercifully light case of COVID; the symptoms match. I can only thank my two vaccinations for having pulled me through.
If Pakistan cared so much for the lives it would not have gone on path of lowering the threshold of a nuclear war by building tactical nukes. I mean you cannot dance around fire covered all in gasoline and expect it not to burn you. I only study or analyse what you folks have already done. Thats all. You folks built this mess.

If Pakistan cared so much for the lives

Didn't I say your simulations don't take into account how we look at death. The day exchange happens Pakistanis won't care about the rest of the world, and it won't be a limited exchange between india Pakistan.

He lectures us on tactical nukes when the entire Western world including his own beloved Canada is busy propping up India with billions worth of conventional weaponry to hurt Pakistan.

He lectures us on tactical nukes when his ally India is shamelessly involved in devising tactics to invade Pakistan through conventional doctrines.

Essentially he lectures us we don't have the right to defend ourselves when a much larger India trangresses and invades our borders. The Canadian rationale is something to marvel.

For that, you assume a limited exchange. More likely is an all out exchange, where India has the advantage hands down.

Take it easy, please. This topic has raised tempers, so please can it wait for an exclusive, rational discussion in a short while?

What is this? U assigning homework?
How about u lay out the parameters used(how many total nukes in exchange...what target cities...air burst vs ground burst...etc)

What was modelled?...wind speed/direction, the amount of debris thrown into atmosphere, amount of fall out, fuel density and fire intensity(would vary for each city), and so on.

I highly doubt u were able to run a simulation modelling all that on ur "super advanced" home computer that u r showing off about.

From ur back and forth...it seems like u have taken some number off the internet about Pakistan's number of nuclear weapons, their yield, Indian population, the amount of ppl killed by a certain yield nuclear bomb(like for example the known example from Hiroshima and Nagasaki) and then with some simple arithmetic...u arrived at a crude number of deaths for Indian side.
If it's something like that or similar enough...plz don't bother engaging me with such a "study"(if we can call it that).
The code has all of it. A simulation model does not work by omitting that. Also, do you have a background in computer science, if not, I ask you to sit it out...

Let me give you an example. CRAY XMP of 1980s had MAXIMUM 4 GB of RAM (for Cray 2 models) and a sustained (this is very important) throughput of 500 MFLOPS. Checkout what a AWS P3 instance has and then tell me if you have issues with my processing power access...

BTW, I do not even need it.

Last edited:
They do, and they say that 2 BILLION people will be killed in a nuclear war between India and Pakistan.

Worldwide casualties, not just in the subcontinent. Irrelevant to the discussion at hand

Didn't I say your simulations don't take into account how we look at death. The day exchange happens Pakistanis won't care about the rest of the world, and it won't be a limited exchange between india Pakistan.
You do not build weapons meant for war fighting for show... when you build them, you mean you want to fight.. They are not weapons of deterance. They are for you to fight. That should end all the discussion on any non objective criteria behind this situation.

You sound like the right guy to control the nuclear knobs on the Indian side.

Take it easy, please. This topic has raised tempers, so please can it wait for an exclusive, rational discussion in a short while?
Just stating facts. The threshold for complete nuclear retaliation by India is fixed at the use of a singular nuclear weapon. Its not one to one, it is designed and intended to be disproportionate.

You do not build weapons meant for war fighting for show... when you build them, you mean you want to fight.. They are not weapons of deterance. They are for you to fight. That should end all the discussion on any non objective criteria behind this situation.

So, now use that little computer of yours and tell us when other nuclear powers will use their nuclear weapons against each other? I guess your building and use of weapons logic applies across the board. Please entertain us with your psychic knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom