What's new

A Befitting Reply to Altaf from Imran Khan

check out my first post that is enough to prove what my thoughts are for AH ...
and i never stand against anything which is illegal , done by anyone , even my father do something against law ,i am not going to justify it ... now for you , you are nothing but just someone who might be working under some Punjabi's , and i understand to stay TT on this forum you need to do some kind of Polishing ....

I used to and still support some MQM policies, like support for the Biharis. But I do not support violent terrorism and MQM has and does use terrorism as a tool to further its interests. This is a speech by an MQM terrorist. But no matter what evidence you are faced with you will not give up MQM. I have seen it personally as all my relatives in Pakistan are staunch MQM supporters but this is a flaw of their character that they support such a mafia

now who insulted who , we all know that ... remember what Bacha khan said ? remember we have to send Army to take control of Balochistan ? remember when BA bhutto died , how many minister open say , that Pakistan was on the edge of break , but Zardari save it .....

Zardari is part of the ethnic problem as is the peoples aman committee.

i never see you criticizing any other ethinicity , and if you think by licking the feets and taking the guilt like " oh i am muhajir and i hate my community and blah blah makes you the next PM , than you better wash your face with cold water ..

Because criticizing another community is easy. Looking at your own faults and mistakes-well very few will ever do it. I hate the mentality of my community, nothing else. Be truthful, what kind of conversations occur in your living rooms. That pathans don't belong to Pakistan? Punjabis are ingrateful people? Because these are the kinds of things I have grown up listening to in a muhajir household. I don't say this about my family but khandaan. My family well is in a politically nascent state and doesn't know much. My mom was born and bred in Lucknow.

i rather feel proud to be called a Pakistani , but with respect , we are Pakistani , but we have right to preserve what we were before , our language is Urdu that is why people call us Urdu speaking people , we migrated from India that is why people call us Muhajir , if you are so ashamed , than change your name to HaviZsultan butt , khatak or maybe marri or somrro

Muhajir is just a false identity. I am Lucknowi, not mahajir. Mahajir means migrant. We are living in Karachi for years so how are we migrants. I will ask you a question. Why do you (for example if you are Deccan hyderabadi) call a Bihari your muhajir brother but have so many problems with a Punjabi. In reality a Bihari is far different from you? Or a Madrasi who wears lungi? How is he and you both called muhajir?

I think there is much that is flawed with our ethnic identity. I don't need to call myself Havi Z Sultan Butt, when I am a Lucknowi. Thats my real identity, not muhajir which is what likes of Altaf Hussain want us to be called. The failure of this identity was clear when those who moved parts now of India to Punjab or Khyber Pakhtunkhwa became Punjabis or Pashtuns-its only us in Karachi who failed our country because Jinnah wanted us to merge with the local ethnic groups. I have also made efforts to merge as a pashtun as well and although Zama Pashto kha na da, I am learning. So ask yourself what you are doing to unite the nation and what I am doing, even giving up my Lucknowi heritage to merge fully as a Pakistani.

I think we should be self critical about our own ethnic identity if we want it to be inconsequential in the future.

very contradictory urdu speaking support Altaf and MQM and choose them to be their leaders so how the heck the people are patriotic and leader is a traitor , murderer etc etc ..
Ah it has been years since I last replied anyone on this forum, but I have to. I am urdu speaking and I hope Altaf BC burn in hell!, and may Imran Khan become our next PM! :pakistan:.

is it good enough for you?

Haha Imran khan is such a girl super idiot..his lanuange speaks volume of his brian and ego..I would rather choose MQM over PTI bcos PTi walking foot steps of Mqm promoting volience abusesive lanuange and full grown morons who lives in lala land where everyday is Sunday..

Haha Imran khan is such a girl super idiot..his lanuange speaks volume of his brian and ego..I would rather choose MQM over PTI bcos PTi walking foot steps of Mqm promoting volience abusesive lanuange and full grown morons who lives in lala land where everyday is Sunday..
Calling someone a psycho is now considered abusive? Nah like I say Altaf K****r now that is abusive :) a lot more that what that fat drunk MF deserves to be called for using abusive language all these years..

Calling someone a psycho is now considered abusive? Nah like I say Altaf K****r now that is abusive :) a lot more that what that fat drunk MF deserves to be called for using abusive language all these years..
Dharna pay larkiyaan nichaanay walon ko kia kehein gay?

I used to and still support some MQM policies, like support for the Biharis. But I do not support violent terrorism and MQM has and does use terrorism as a tool to further its interests. This is a speech by an MQM terrorist. But no matter what evidence you are faced with you will not give up MQM. I have seen it personally as all my relatives in Pakistan are staunch MQM supporters but this is a flaw of their character that they support such a mafia

Zardari is part of the ethnic problem as is the peoples aman committee.

Because criticizing another community is easy. Looking at your own faults and mistakes-well very few will ever do it. I hate the mentality of my community, nothing else. Be truthful, what kind of conversations occur in your living rooms. That pathans don't belong to Pakistan? Punjabis are ingrateful people? Because these are the kinds of things I have grown up listening to in a muhajir household. I don't say this about my family but khandaan. My family well is in a politically nascent state and doesn't know much. My mom was born and bred in Lucknow.

Muhajir is just a false identity. I am Lucknowi, not mahajir. Mahajir means migrant. We are living in Karachi for years so how are we migrants. I will ask you a question. Why do you (for example if you are Deccan hyderabadi) call a Bihari your muhajir brother but have so many problems with a Punjabi. In reality a Bihari is far different from you? Or a Madrasi who wears lungi? How is he and you both called muhajir?

I think there is much that is flawed with our ethnic identity. I don't need to call myself Havi Z Sultan Butt, when I am a Lucknowi. Thats my real identity, not muhajir which is what likes of Altaf Hussain want us to be called. The failure of this identity was clear when those who moved parts now of India to Punjab or Khyber Pakhtunkhwa became Punjabis or Pashtuns-its only us in Karachi who failed our country because Jinnah wanted us to merge with the local ethnic groups. I have also made efforts to merge as a pashtun as well and although Zama Pashto kha na da, I am learning. So ask yourself what you are doing to unite the nation and what I am doing, even giving up my Lucknowi heritage to merge fully as a Pakistani.

I think we should be self critical about our own ethnic identity if we want it to be inconsequential in the future.

if you show anyone of my post where i praised AH " Chutiyape " ke biyan , i swear i am going to leave this forum by accepting my defeat ... :)
now my mother and father both born in Pakistan... but tell me Pashtoon are proud of their heritage , same like Baloch and others, just because we come from a country that is our eternal enemy , so we should be ashamed to call us ?? does this Country and its people give us a better name ?? and i would like to know that ... when people ask me who i am ? what should i say ? that i am Pakistani " ? they keep asking who are you ? Pathan , baloch etc ... either you answer them million of Times that you are a Pakistani , it doesnt matter .... lets come back to reality , not in lala land ...

the problem is not with Community but with the mind set of butts, somrro and khattaks ... i have not see any one who stand up against the rights of Urdu speaking people , Karachi was the leading city to send relief aid to the earth quake effected people in 2005 ...

jab paisa chaiye hota hai tab karachi wale yaad ate hai , lolz .....

and as i am telling you come to real life , Pakistani remain only in books ... look at the current govt structure of Pakistan and you will know how divided we are , KPK govt created by Pathans , Sindh govt created by Sindhi , Punjab govt created by Punjabi's :D isnt is cool ?

its good you give up your lackhnow or whatever identity , but because of our language , and life style , i can never call myself a Pathan , Baloch , Sindhi or Punjabi .... and Pakistani doesn't exist in Pakistan

Are they solved ?
Give that you have to give them Time because they are Managing whole Organization and to restructure something that Massive isnt child's play....

Dharna pay larkiyaan nichaanay walon ko kia kehein gay?

we are no one to criticize anyone for dancing , everyone is free to dance or do strip tease in public if police allow it :)
let them enjoy and dance ...

Imran khan is dirty little thing he has been all his life.and this is the reason you see the worst of him when he talks..he is super idiot when trying to put things together n making sense fooled half of the youth who's matric fail following his utter nonsense as if he's some different breed of politicans...!!am loving this cat fight between the 2 most super morons in pakistan and 2 worst parties in the history of pakistan..

The imperialists of Pakistan cannot swallow the fact that Altaf Bhai and MQM are still strong and flowing despite huge obstacles.

MQM hurts their ego every nano-second of their pathetic lives.

we are no one to criticize anyone for dancing , everyone is free to dance or do strip tease in public if police allow it :)
let them enjoy and dance ...
Dancing is ok but when Organizers doesnt have Reputations of Organizing the events then that Dancing we can suspect that also be turned into things that cant be explained and sadly PTI Jalsa Organizers have Multan Casualties to their portfolio....

Back
Top Bottom