What's new

پی آئی اے اسٹاف نے مسافر کا 7500 پاؤنڈز سے بھرا پرس واپس کردیا

Ali Tariq

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
188142_5102832_updates.jpg

لندن: پاکستان انٹرنیشنل ایئرلائن (پی آئی اے) کی لاہور سے لندن کی پرواز میں مسافر اپنا پرس طیارے میں بھول گیا تاہم عملے نے اس میں موجود سات ہزار پانچ سو پاؤنڈز مسافر تک پہنچادیے۔

اسٹیشن مینیجر سجاداللہ کے مطابق مسافر زاہد شاکر نے پی آئی اے اسٹاف کا شکریہ ادا کیا۔

سجاد اللہ نے کہا کہ اکثر پی آئی اے کو منفی انداز میں پیش کیا جاتا ہے تاہم یہ دکھایا جانا ضروری ہے کہ ہمارا عملہ ایماندار اور محنتی ہے۔
Source

Tabdeeli aagai aey?

لندن: پاکستان انٹرنیشنل ایئرلائن (پی آئی اے) کی لاہور سے لندن کی پرواز میں مسافر اپنا پرس طیارے میں بھول گیا تاہم عملے نے اس میں موجود سات ہزار پانچ سو پاؤنڈز مسافر تک پہنچادیے۔
Matlab purse rakh liya? :D

188142_5102832_updates.jpg

اسٹیشن مینیجر سجاداللہ کے مطابق مسافر زاہد شاکر نے پی آئی اے اسٹاف کا شکریہ ادا کیا۔

سجاد اللہ نے کہا کہ اکثر پی آئی اے کو منفی انداز میں پیش کیا جاتا ہے تاہم یہ دکھایا جانا ضروری ہے کہ ہمارا عملہ ایماندار اور محنتی ہے۔
Source
2014 they stole my wedding ring despite many complaints they didn't return it back.
Qissa kuch youn hai when I trying to board plane same time PIA staff arrive (air hostesses) I put my laptop bag in scanner and it scanned but security stop me to give way for PIA female staff and when i was allowed I saw my bag was open and then I find inside ring holder without the ring I complain to PIA staff but nothing happen...Kisi begairat air hostess ne meri shaadi ki ring chori kr li...

2014 they stole my wedding ring despite many complaints they didn't return it back.
Qissa kuch youn hai when I trying to board plane same time PIA staff arrive (air hostesses) I put my laptop bag in scanner and it scanned but security stop me to give way for PIA female staff and when i was allowed I saw my bag was open and then I find inside ring holder without the ring I complain to PIA staff but nothing happen...Kisi begairat air hostess ne meri shaadi ki ring chori kr li...

You are reporting and accusing wrong party here. If you lost it at security check then you should accuse and complain CAA & ASF not PIA.

You are reporting and accusing wrong party here. If you lost it at security check then you should accuse and complain CAA & ASF not PIA.
Bro I know what happen...air hostesses took my bag since security officer a male and female was in my sight and they both didn't move a muscle...

Bro I know what happen...air hostesses took my bag since security officer a male and female was in my sight and they both didn't move a muscle...

Whoever stole, You had to complain CAA & ASF to catch the culprit not PIA. The area is under their jurisdiction not PIA.

Whoever stole, You had to complain CAA & ASF to catch the culprit not PIA. The area is under their jurisdiction not PIA.
Janab ki thi ASF ko report but noting happened they said apki ring PIA staff ney chori ki hai...

She is indirectly your second "mangetar" now. :D

Janab ki thi ASF ko report but noting happened they said apki ring PIA staff ney chori ki hai...

LOL .... And you agreed? If I were you than I would have taken the ASF to the task for letting the theft happen and not capturing the criminal. But anyway who you think can find out that you have ring in your laptop bag, a random passenger/air hostess or the person sitting in front of screen, inspecting the bags passing through scanner?

Sirf Valeema? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Waleema kab hallah hota hai? pat hai na apko...read my post..Haq tu adaa ker leyney deyti takay mien waleema ker sakta...

LOL .... And you agreed? If I were you than I would have taken the ASF to the task for letting the theft happen and not capturing the criminal. But anyway who you think can find out that you have ring in your laptop bag, a random passenger/air hostess or the person sitting in front of screen, inspecting the bags passing through scanner?
I was the first passenger and I found my bag not in scanner but inside plane near the door opened and only air hostesses were their...

Bhai, Tum kya roti ko chochi kehtay ho
Nahien bhai seeda saada Fauji banda houn...ladies ki respect k liye koi ziyada shoor nahien kiya..agar chahta tu asmaan sar per utha leyta..magar begairatoun ney Fauji ko hi loot liya...I know how was the culprit bas choor diya...

Back
Top Bottom