What's new

A 445% price jump makes tomatoes more pricey than gasoline in India

What I'm trying to convey is that merely possessing shiny buildings doesn't necessarily indicate that the average person in China leads a better life than their Indian counterpart. While it is undeniable that China serves as the manufacturing hub of the world, if the labor force is treated akin to slaves in industries, then it may be preferable to reside in India, even if it means living in poverty and engaging in farming or similar pursuits.
You must be brain dead, even Indians won't believe China has more poverty than India. there are many foreign expats living in China having vlogs about how average Chinese people's life in China, why you don't bother to check them out on youtube before spewing this bullshit?

OP is an India Bhakt. @beijingwalker, happy that you are making few 50 cents on us. 😂
Is this you? do you also claim that China has more poverty than India?

微信图片_20220918234216.jpg

You must be brain dead, even Indians won't believe China has more poverty than India. there are many foreign expats living in China having vlogs about how average Chinese people's life in China, why you don't bother to check them out on youtube before spewing this bullshit?
It would be hard for anyone to believe that North Korea is a poverty-stricken nation simply by observing the cityscape of Pyongyang. As previously mentioned, these shiny buildings and structures are artificial in nature and do not accurately represent the overall prosperity of the country. Instead, they serve as a deceptive tool employed to conceal the poverty and suffering experienced by the average individual.

It would be hard for anyone to believe that North Korea is a poverty-stricken nation simply by observing the cityscape of Pyongyang. As previously mentioned, these shiny buildings and structures are artificial in nature and do not accurately represent the overall prosperity of the country. Instead, they serve as a deceptive tool employed to conceal the poverty and suffering experienced by the average individual.
Do you have any hard evidence, like numbers, hard facts to back up your claim that China has more poverty than India? You think China is like N.Korea? why you keep comparing China to North Korea? China is the world biggest industrial nation, trading nation, manufacturing nation, mining nation, agricultural nation, export nation, surplus nation...and North Korea..?

there are many foreign expats currently living or used to live in China having vlogs about how average Chinese people's life in China, why you don't bother to check them out on youtube before spewing this bullshit?

Is this you? do you also claim that China has more poverty than India?

View attachment 937509
I would gladly embrace the lifestyle he leads, as it undoubtedly surpasses the quality of life experienced by the average Chinese individual. Shiny buildings hold little importance to me; instead, I prioritize access to quality food, healthcare, and most importantly, freedom and liberty.

I would gladly embrace the lifestyle he leads, as it undoubtedly surpasses the quality of life experienced by the average Chinese individual. Shiny buildings hold little importance to me; instead, I prioritize access to quality food, healthcare, and most importantly, freedom and liberty.
You really think China has more poverty than India or you are just trolling?

Lol. Wumao. Your antics on PDF are boring. I am in US in the first place. So tell us, is going rate still 50 cents or is it increased. 😂

You must be one of them, lol..
微信图片_20211204125836.png

View attachment 937510
I didn't open the thread you dumbo. You opened it. Your obsession for India is getting overboard. Well, you are getting paid for it, so go ahead. But doing on PDF is stupid, tell your supervisors. 😂

I didn't open the thread you dumbo. You opened it. Your obsession for India is getting overboard. Well, you are getting paid for it, so go ahead. But doing on PDF is stupid, tell your supervisors. 😂
It's current news, what's wrong with posting it? you are a paid troll, just admit it.

View attachment 937510
Considering the inherent characteristics of a communist state like China, it becomes difficult to gather definitive proof regarding poverty levels. While China may exhibit greater organization and visual appeal, it does not necessarily offer a superior quality of life for the average individual when compared to India. It would be more accurate to assert that the average Indian and Chinese enjoy similar standards of living, but the crucial distinction lies in the freedom and liberty experienced by Indians, which is not the case for Chinese citizens.

Considering the inherent characteristics of a communist state like China, it becomes difficult to gather definitive proof regarding poverty levels. While China may exhibit greater organization and visual appeal, it does not necessarily offer a superior quality of life for the average individual when compared to India. It would be more accurate to assert that the average Indian and Chinese enjoy similar standards of living, but the crucial distinction lies in the freedom and liberty experienced by Indians, which is not the case for Chinese citizens.
Lol, do you know anyone else who claim that China has more poverty than India besides yourself? honestly.

Back
Top Bottom