What's new

910 Terrorists killed, 82 Pakistani Soldiers martyred in Op Zarb-e-Azb so far.

The war in FATA can never be won by the Pak Army. Sooner or later, the Army would be negotiating with the Taliban. The local tribal population will never side with the military. ISPR can throw any number of statements they want, but the war has been lost due to lack of public support.

The war in FATA can never be won by the Pak Army. Sooner or later, the Army would be negotiating with the Taliban. The local tribal population will never side with the military. ISPR can throw any number of statements they want, but the war has been lost due to lack of public support.

do you have a plan for the local tribal population?

Any report about how many Taliban have been captured alive during the operation?

^^ I believe it was reported to be around 100.

As soon as NATO withdraws from Afghanistan, the pressure in FATA will mount. All these temporary gains by the Pak Army will be reversed. The military would have to retreat.

As soon as NATO withdraws from Afghanistan, the pressure in FATA will mount. All these temporary gains by the Pak Army will be reversed. The military would have to retreat.

I don't see how. NATO is doing nothing in eastern Afghanistan to kill the fleeing TTP. I don't think NATO withdrawal will make any difference.

RIP soldiers, hope very soon nation get rid from TTP bastards completely.

Rest in peace our fallen heroes. Only jannat awaits for heroes like you.

The number must have reached a 1000 by now since there were ten killed in an air raid and just yesterday 65 were sent to the plains of hell as well.

Back
Top Bottom