What's new

910 Terrorists killed, 82 Pakistani Soldiers martyred in Op Zarb-e-Azb so far.

is Pakistan brass using the body count to measure success?

RIP soliders. Thank you so much for all you did for us. Your fight is over and you will now be in eternal bliss.

As for these savages, kill each and every one of them.

Success is measured by specific goals on the battlefield, i.e destruction of the IED building infrastructure, destruction of C&C, Tunnels, Communication, Propaganda, Training centers, Jails operated by TTP.

Headcount is a lay man's thing as people would understand the progress of war by the number of enemy combatants killed as most people don't understand tactical details and gains made in battle.

There comd n control has been destroyed ..and since the ops started violence has almost ceased..(apart from a failed attempt at airbases in Quetta .. Where 12 Uzbek insects from Islamic emirate of Uzbekistan were butchered n 3 captured... Which itself was a "retaliation" from the initial attack on their hideouts in NWA which killed 60+ Uzbek n ttp insects.

good good. destroy them and their terror warehouses :D
but main goal is getting the tribal leaders on your side though right?
win the hearts and minds.

i think the pak army are exaggerating the number of terrorists they've killed. if they really killed that many they would have released footage or some photographic evidence. they would have also released the identity of the slain guys they killed. members on pdf are a bit stupid easily believing 910 terrorists have been killed. if you talk to officers who were there on the ground they'll tell you a completely different story. i think the army has had sucess disorganizing the ttp but they haven't killed hundreds of them as they'd like gullabile members on here to believe.

The numbers are essential, don't try putting a spin on it, the nation demands to know how many men lost their lives, no valiant effort should go unnoticed, the scores on the other side are a part of that story. Besides, this is the way weak minded media we have in our country views these things.

i think the pak army are exaggerating the number of terrorists they've killed. if they really killed that many they would have released footage or some photographic evidence. they would have also released the identity of the slain guys they killed. members on pdf are a bit stupid easily believing 910 terrorists have been killed. if you talk to officers who were there on the ground they'll tell you a completely different story. i think the army has had sucess disorganizing the ttp but they haven't killed hundreds of them as they'd like gullabile members on here to believe.

Have you see much footage from swat operation? Apart from a heli drop of SSG guys on peochar hills? Or maybe a pic vid of cobras blowing up talibitch hideout ?

Pak army doesn't show pics of dead militants co it's somehow considered sensitive n "too graphic"... I have family members serving in N.Waziristan .. I've seen some footage from swat ops .. That tell a whole different story you are conveying ...
Wonder how a blown up militant with his intestines scattered on a hill n a few dirt bags with blown up heads n body parts would look on national tv?

Our media doesn't even report about the severely wounded soldiers recovering in that short funded CMH in Rawalpindi...

Apart from that look at the media right now .. I see Imran,qadri n Nawaz on tv 24/7..

good good. destroy them and their terror warehouses :D
but main goal is getting the tribal leaders on your side though right?
win the hearts and minds.

They are already on our side .. But poor guys are suffering .. The operational areas have been evacuated ... Creating millions of internally displaced persons.. Living in camps..

The same story we saw durin swat n South waziristan during the operations.. But worth it.

I think you are full of sh*t.

Have you see much footage from swat operation? Apart from a heli drop of SSG guys on peochar hills? Or maybe a pic vid of cobras blowing up talibitch hideout ?

Pak army doesn't show pics of dead militants co it's somehow considered sensitive n "too graphic"... I have family members serving in N.Waziristan .. I've seen some footage from swat ops .. That tell a whole different story you are conveying ...
Wonder how a blown up militant with his intestines scattered on a hill n a few dirt bags with blown up heads n body parts would look on national tv?

Our media doesn't even report about the severely wounded soldiers recovering in that short funded CMH in Rawalpindi...

Apart from that look at the media right now .. I see Imwran,qadri n Nawaz on tv 24/7..
when the entire operation is off limits to the independent media, the armys claims lack clarity, if they refuse to show dead bodies photographically they can get someone to confirm the deaths in the morgues where they keep the dead or they can release the names of the slain militants they kill, they do none of that. I find there claims very suspicious. Allot of media outlets have questioned the armys claims, maybe they have done dammage and inflicted heavy losses on the militants but i seriously doubt its at the level there expecting people who have a little bit of sense to believe. i feel there claims are highly exaggerated.

i think you're a complete dumbass

when the entire operation is off limits to the independent media, the armys claims lack clarity, if they refuse to show dead bodies photographically they can get someone to confirm the deaths in the morgues where they keep the dead or they can release the names of the slain militants they kill, they do none of that. I find there claims very suspicious. Allot of media outlets have questioned the armys claims, maybe they have done dammage and inflicted heavy losses on the militants but i seriously doubt its at the level there expecting people who have a little bit of sense to believe. i feel there claims are highly exaggerated.

i think you're a complete dumbass

Good for you ... You are free to "think" whatever you like ... The progress is before you.. Not a single terrorist attack since the operation started ... Number of terrorist fuks caught in urban cities n so on.

His posts n threads are indeed borderline ...

Now the real challenge begins, the army has done it's part superbly.
Will the civilian government measure up?

Judging by how the IDPs have been treated, things look grim on that plane of things.

Back
Top Bottom