What's new

9 civilians killed in US drone strike in Kabul

The Taliban leadership should watch out. Once drone strikes become normal they will be targets as well.

Doha air base.
This has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Afghanistan is land locked, which country airspace they are using to enter Afghanistan?

Which ever neighbouring country is allowing yanks to use its airspace needs to be mindfull that if such practice carry on after 31st August, taliban might consider this as act of war. All the good will and gestures generated will evaporate in thin air. Back to square one really.

The Taliban leadership should watch out. Once drone strikes become normal they will be targets as well.
That’s why they will probably reach out to the Russians or the Chinese to acquire some radars and air defense. Even modest air defenses and getting the A-29s up and running will give them some kind of Air Force. Heck, if they acquire old Mig-21s or J-7s they will be able to police their own airspace. They have experience operating mig-21s the last time they were in power. This time around they would be a perfect candidate to buy JL-9s (FTC-2000G) with the modern weaponry to take on ISIS, but that depends on the Chinese selling it to them.

Last edited:
Wait, if one is an interpreter and one is an army officer, does that mean ISIS was in the army and interpreter Corp. so some of the ex-ANA and interpreter could also be Daesh. Hope they vetted those ANA well, god forbid this threat is brought out of Afghanistan into the rest of the world.

I have friends who have outlined this same concern and even I'm concerned. In that chaos, anything could've happened.

Those who have ghairat can stop them

In Iran , only "Iranians" live.
In Pakistan we have politicians who bark the word of the enemy In the Parliament.
Nobody in Iranian Parliament would say that "COAS ki pant giili ho gaee thee" Abhinandan kou qayd ker key. One patwari politician said just that.
Also Nobody in Iran celebrates irans military or diplomatic loss. Stupids of Pakistan still do "Nanga naach" about 1971 loss, even more than Indians.
So there's big difference In the definition of "ghairat".

Just like Gen. Tariq Khan said. There is nothing we can do about stopping them from using our airspace.

Oh yes you can, Gen. Tariq's pro-US stance acquiescence not withstanding. You just have to show a bit of spine and get ready to weather some US adversity. Plenty of nations have stood up to US and are doing fine. We are just to high on their opium and haven't quite "broken the shackles of slavery"...

US start terrorisam in Afghanistan throught drone strikes & trying to sabotage peace in the Country & in the Asia region...

I have friends who have outlined this same concern and even I'm concerned. In that chaos, anything could've happened.

I am going to start another separate thread about the ABSURD idea of guaranteeing immigration for Afghan 'collaborators' soon--unless someone else starts that. If they do then please tag me. Right now, want to focus on the next two days.

In Iran , only "Iranians" live.
In Pakistan we have politicians who bark the word of the enemy In the Parliament.
Nobody in Iranian Parliament would say that "COAS ki pant giili ho gaee thee" Abhinandan kou qayd ker key. One patwari politician said just that.
Also Nobody in Iran celebrates irans military or diplomatic loss. Stupids of Pakistan still do "Nanga naach" about 1971 loss, even more than Indians.
So there's big difference In the definition of "ghairat".
Yeh to politicans hain, mulk ka 3 bar wazir-e-azam aisa aisa bayan deta ha ka koi gayarat mand qoum aisa admi ki taraf thoooka be nahi, but in Pakistan he is considered a leader or woh be revolutionary :hitwall:

Well let’s hope they do further checks once their stateside to make sure the wrong guys didn’t slip through. The Brits had a dude or two get through and he/they are out on the streets.

Back
Top Bottom