What's new

9/5 attacks: Usman Tarakai becomes latest PTI leader to leave party

Well they have made enough money already. Do you know why Amir Kiani was removed from Health Ministry ? Do you know wanna know why he was resinstated into Federal cabinet once again ? :rofl: I guess you were living in frozen Canadian winters all that time i am sure.
:sleep:

Again i said before, your imagination created by your affiliations can lead you to whatever conclusions u may like while living in an ice box for 6 months every year.

View attachment 931080
Conveniently you didn't Answer post # 25 and rest of the answers are jibbrish... But then again you haven't learned anything from history.

Hegel stated that God is absolute Spirit and Christianity is the absolute religion...

Conveniently you didn't Answer post # 25 and rest of the answers are jibbrish...
Let me satisfy you constitutional appetitive this way. Imran government performed some ultra constitutional acts by refusing to conduct local body elections through out Punjab and KPK despite absolute directions of Supreme Court of Pakistan in 2019 simply because Khan knew about the possible results, hence local body elections were held in 2021 with the obvious results..... Imran Khan again performed ultra constitutional act by dissolving national assembly of Pakistan in April 2022 at a time when vote of confidence motion was filed already...instead he declared 190 members of parliament Ghaddars...Later despite the order of Supreme Court he again refused and left PM house. Today all you online keyboard constitutional jurists should think about his pro constitutional acts....

Government while implementing IMF's required policies is going through toughest phase, while Imran Khan's ex finance Minister also urged IMF to not provide Pakistani government its last portion of IMF's agreed package in order to further destabilize economy.
A man who promised to bring 200 billion dollar stolen money back into Pakistan, a man who promised to eradicate corruption in first 100 days ended in handing over autonomy of State bank to IMF as per IMF's requirement while the corruption index fell from 117 in 2018 to 140 in 2022 as per transparency international. Just check what Raza Baqir did to Egypt before he was appointed in Pakistan. Just check how Pakistan's growth rate fell from over 5 to the negative in 2019 first time since independence.....

That's why i ask your kinda pro max Imran Khan fan boys. Once you have lost stakes from Pakistan, you should zip tight about matters which directly & immediately are concerned with the people who live there.... Countries cannot be governed by Chandaa Khorss.
But then again you haven't learned anything from history.
I had a different teacher who taught me that Japan and Germany never shared any border.....without any sort of Ertugrul Ghazi's kinda Islamic touch.

it's very clear that after 9/5 IK arrest and self-orchestrated violence, this thread is proof that Patwari media cells along with their GHQ handlers are in FUL SWING.

Back
Top Bottom