What's new

9/11 : Then and now ( Photos )

You continue to miss the point that if America doesn't sell weapons and if the demand for weapons continues, Russia will sell them...or someone else. From the buyer's view then, there is no point blaming the supplier. You as the buyer is the one that is being violent.
Well if xyz bought from Russia then the blame would be on Russia! Now question continues: WHY does USA spend money on weapons as an industry?? If they spend soo much do you think they wish not to sell them?

Well if xyz bought from Russia then the blame would be on Russia! Now question continues: WHY does USA spend money on weapons as an industry?? If they spend soo much do you think they wish not to sell them?

regardless of how much USA spends on research, they will sell as long as you buy.

you think they will stop research money if no one buys and not "make" a buyer? :pop:

I donno but why is that the issue here? Why are you so dead against accepting your country is responsible for what it does and what happens to it?

I donno but why is that the issue here? Why are you so dead against accepting your country is responsible for what it does and what happens to it?
:rofl: seeing you accusing is marvelous! The talk was going from Africa to Middle east and jumped right into accusing Pakistan! :woot:

No human could have preformed a better gymnastics than that!
America seems to have become the scape goat for those who do not want to admit the systematic problems in their countries especially in the middle east.
I agree that USA should not be supplying dangerous weapons
This topic became bash Pakistan :rofl:

Marvelous denial syndrome!

:rofl: seeing you accusing is marvelous! The talk was going from Africa to Middle east and jumped right into accusing Pakistan! :woot:

No human could have preformed a better gymnastics than that!

This topic became bash Pakistan :rofl:

Marvelous denial syndrome!

Ok now I know you're just messing with me.

regardless of how much USA spends on research, they will sell as long as you buy.

LOL. It is USA's money, and USA can spend it as it wishes. Let others spend their own money, and not try to tell USA what to do with its money.

Besides, it is the other countries that beg USA to sell them its weaponry, not the other way around.

See how that works? :D

There is no doubt 9/11 was a real deal . instead of blaming US for bombing the living shyte outta our* countries i think we should blame the ones who planted the seeds of fanaticism and terrorism in the hearts of the people in the region .

Saudis carried out 9/11 attacks and the only one who was not attacked was saudis . they launched terrorist maddrassas around the region and yet the only who wasn't blamed was them . they gave TOW missiles to ISIS and created them by their fanatical terrorist mentality and yet the only ones unaffected was them .

yeah we can go on and B!tch about how US bombed us , but really , we brought this to ourselves by sectarian FVCK mentality .

*from "our" of course i don't mean Iran per se , i'm just living in peace here cause my country was a little too strong for US to take on , but i rather refer to ME as a whole
cant agree more.............wish everyone was aware of the reality in this thread people will just blame 9/11 on amera cuzz some of them are pissed tha OBL was found in their house:disagree::disagree:

cant agree more.............wish everyone was aware of the reality in this thread people will just blame 9/11 on amera cuzz some of them are pissed tha OBL was found in their house:disagree::disagree:
Funny thing is 9/11 was pre planned. I remember BBC reported it around 20 min before the planes actually hit the towers. And then the same people said Iraq had WMDs and people actually believed them lmao.

Last edited:
tumblr_me8p7ayPO41rwqfvwo1_1280.jpg

Hospital run by evil regime , who needs hospitals
Syriain-ruins-4-al-Kindi-hospital-Aleppo-Before-and-After.jpg

pg-36-homs-2-getty.jpg

syria-homs-before-after.jpg

Note promotional video that shows the effect of war on lives on children but it sends a strong message , on lives of Iraqi, Libiyan, and now Syrian children and families

Palestine
Bombing in gaza by F16, issue was being considered for war crimes
gaza-bomb-israel-idf-middle-east.jpg

s_s01_66698755.jpg

Time to support real democracy
russia-china.jpg

They definitely made bad decision in Iraq and I am not sure what they are doing in Syria.

LOL. It is USA's money, and USA can spend it as it wishes. Let others spend their own money, and not try to tell USA what to do with its money.

Besides, it is the other countries that beg USA to sell them its weaponry, not the other way around.

See how that works? :D

petty simple. Why is it so difficult for some to understand? actually I think it is more unwillingness rather than inability to understand

Back
Top Bottom