What's new

8 Suspected Pak Nationals Held in UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you both crazy? Care to read the article. These pakistanis were trying to cross "without" valid documents.

Who trust indian authorities on the first place? Remember how RAW published pictures of 3 Lahore business mens claiming they were terrorists,...that spy pigeon, fake encounters in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & ISI agent Camel:woot::omghaha:,

Well your country folks will sell anything to get Visa of this cave country i'm living in, many even risks their lives & come here illegally:lol::omghaha:
No need for sharing your own personal experience with us. :rofl:

You agreed that any Pakistan visiting india must be arrested, i replied go ahead & push your govt & modi terrorist for this move(i.e to arrest any Pakistani in india) now where did Tikka Khan & Hazrat Mohammad Ali Jinnah(R.A) came into it? Serious comprehension problems?:azn:
Our government is already doing that to illegal immigrants and I just agreed to your views , why are you going full retarded about that ?? from where did you bring in Modi in this ?? He doesn't run government. Gone full retarded ??
:rofl:
Where did i admit?:cuckoo:

In first post itself you were crying . :cuckoo:

Who trust indian authorities on the first place? Remember how RAW published pictures of 3 Lahore business mens claiming they were terrorists,...that spy pigeon, fake encounters in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & ISI agent Camel:woot::omghaha:,

Who is asking you to trust them :omghaha: :rofl:

Biggest RAW import to Pakistan was ..... Jamaat they have eaten the Pakistani society from within. Muslaman ko itna Muslaman banao ke woh Muslaman na rahe. For guys who don't understand this ... its Chanakya 101.
Beat your enemy with the biggest stick, which he himself thinks is the biggest in his own armory.

Biggest RAW import to Pakistan was ..... Jamaat they have eaten the Pakistani society from within. Muslaman ko itna Muslaman banao ke woh Muslaman na rahe. For guys who don't understand this ... its Chanakya 101.
Beat your enemy with the biggest stick, which he himself thinks is the biggest in his own armory.

Chanakya formula no. 101:rofl: :rofl:

No need for sharing your own personal experience with us. :rofl:

Reporting the post as personal attack. @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Zakii @Oscar

Our government is already doing that to illegal immigrants and I just agreed to your views , why are you going full retarded about that ?? from where did you bring in Modi in this ?? He doesn't run government. Gone full retarded ??
:rofl:

Seems like some one having super orgasms of being a SUPA PAWA:omghaha: Pakistani will immigrate to a third world country? For what? After what your country is popular for other than being third world...not even a mental case would immigrate to india. There maybe few Hindus because of religious affiliation but no one else. And i fully support indian govt on arresting & hanging any Pakistani even if he visit india to tour.:cheers:

In first post itself you were crying . :cuckoo:

Prove it instead of f@rting.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reporting the post as personal attack. @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Zakii @Oscar

Seems like some one having super orgasms of being a SUPA PAWA:omghaha: Pakistani will immigrate to a third world country? For what? After what your country is popular for other than being third world...not even a mental case would immigrate to india. There maybe few Hindus because of religious affiliation but no one else. And i fully support indian govt on arresting & hanging any Pakistani even if he visit india to tour.:cheers:

Prove it instead of f@rting.:D

Sissyies like you are not worth quoting. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem comprehending simple English grammar ?? :rofl: It's enough to suggest your status in your cave. :omghaha:

As i said earlier your country folks would sell anything(And i mean ANYTHING) to get Visa of this Cave land i' am living in.:lol: Many lost their lives trying to sneak in illegally.:disagree:

So Posting in Pakistani forum means Pakistani approval . :omghaha:

What a wired logic is that. :rofl: :rofl:

So what does it mean then?;)

As i said earlier your country folks would sell anything(And i mean ANYTHING) to get Visa of this Cave land i' am living in.:lol: Many lost their lives trying to sneak in illegally.:disagree:

So what does it mean then?;)

Shoooooo troll shooo, Congrats to you since you have earned your well deserved place in my ignore list. :rofl:

Shoooooo troll shooo, Congrats to you since you have earned your well deserved place in my ignore list. :rofl:

The high quality of your posts suggest otherwise.:lol:

Congrats to you since you have earned your well deserved place in my ignore list. :rofl:

wow what a female/gf type statement/post.:omghaha:

On a serious note no one is dying to not be on your ignore list, you can have this whole forum on your ignore list for that matters.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom