What's new

8 Suspected Pak Nationals Held in UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIMALYA

Reaction score
Eight suspected Pakistani nationals, with some of them involved in terror activities, were detained by security forces here when they allegedly tried to cross Indo-Nepal border, official sources said today.

"Some of them have been involved in terrorist activities. They had reached Kathmandu from Pakistan and from there crossed over into India at Sonauli," Commandant Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) B K Bankhoti told PTI.

The group, including two women and four children, which was detained yesterday, has been sent to the Jammu and Kashmir Police cell in Delhi by road, he said.

Bankhoti said the SSB, which guards the 1,751-km long Indo-Nepal border, would be accompanying the group till Delhi, from where central intelligence agencies will take over.

These persons were detained by the security personnel as they did not have valid documents, he said.

During interrogation, they told SSB personnel that they belonged to Jammu and Kashmir and were coming from Kathmandu.

8 Suspected Pak Nationals Held in UP

Kyu bhai no more Jihad??? Or they got to know the reality of 'Jihad' and finally decided to give up??

What do you purpose to do with them ??

Well Kashmiris should be allowed to go to their home but we have to keep an eye on them and regarding these 8 Pakistani Jihadis, you know better. We have plenty of torture rooms so we should basically start with cutting their fingers and plucking their nails and rest figure it out....lols

Indians hospitality to Pakistani travelers :sick:

We don't provide visa on arrival to Pakistanies.

These Pakistanis go there knowing they will be humiliated. I have no sympathy for these losers.

This is the basically the difference between ghairatmand Pakistan and beghairat BD . I liked your attitude Pakistani. :tup:

No excess baggage required, they should have been shot then and there.

I don't know why people go there despite knowing the mentality of Indian government

The group, including two women and four children, which was detained yesterday, has been sent to the Jammu and Kashmir Police cell in Delhi by road, he said.

Poor family might be dreaming of Aman ki Asha or any other dumb dream. Good they got arrested & i hope every Pakistani who travel to india should be arrested because it is their fault visiting a country who has been terrorizing innocent people of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

Well Kashmiris should be allowed to go to their home but we have to keep an eye on them and regarding these 8 Pakistani Jihadis, you know better. We have plenty of torture rooms so we should basically start with cutting their fingers and plucking their nails and rest figure it out....lols

Yeah - they will certainly speak upon the rack, where men enforced do speak anything.

Four minor, two women and group comprises of eight! Real terrorists, huh!

Yeah - they will certainly speak upon the rack, where men enforced do speak anything.

Four minor, two women and group comprises of eight! Real terrorists, huh!

Women terrorists are waging war in Syria and small terrorists pelt stone in Kashmir as well as Israel. They were illegaly sneaking in India , why didn't they take normal legal route if they were innocents ??

Terrorism has no religion,no class and no gender .

Poor family might be dreaming of Aman ki Asha or any other dumb dream.
While Pakistan is preparing for jehad part-2 ??

Good they got arrested & i hope every Pakistani who travel to india should be arrested

Agreed.

because it is their fault visiting a country who has been terrorizing innocent people of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

Blah blah blah......... Keep crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom