What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

Like i mentioned earlier.. You dont need much brains to run for office in SL.. :-)

Anarkali Akarsha
(born 12 July 1987,as Anarkali Janitha Jayatilaka) is an award winning Sri Lankan film and teledrama actress, model,singer, TV presenter and a politician. She was elected to the Southern Province Council. She is the youngest female councillor to date, and the sole female member on the Council.

anarkali_akarsha%205.jpg

anarkali_akarsha%208.jpg

Anarkali+Akarsha+hot+sl+actress.jpg

Too masculine imo

She is already in politics..... She is the leader of the house and Mr. Levina is the opposition leader..... @levina
8-)8-)8-)

So you are that member of opposition party who has been feeding nonsense to my opposition leader???:butcher:
I will have to keep him away from you,right now the opposition sways whichever way i want it to.But you would be a bad influence on the opposition leader.:P

Nope.. Hina Rabbani Khar is best in South Asia, second best, Imran Khan...
She's hyped.
There's so much media hype around her,she has a good sense of dressing up, thats it.

You never sent a girl A small google would gelp einstein :D

Zehra Sheerazi

Sheerazi went on to compete in the 2003 Miss World University pageant in Korea.[1] Sheerazi did not win the Miss World University Pageant crown but she was the sixth runner-up and given the Peace Ambassador Award. More over, it was the first time that a representative of Pakistan participated in the 16 year history of the show

She is a Canadian-Pakistani, she never represented Pakistan officially, any one who has Pakistani roots and participates him/her self does not mean they are representing us OFFICIALLY but I guess its too hard for you to understand what does "OFFICIALLY Representing a country" means. duh :D

Back
Top Bottom