What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

I didn't mean any offence. I just thought she looked too pale to be a full blooded Sri Lankan. Guess I was wrong

Well it's a popular misconception.. Like i said given that a disproportionate number of the diaspora happens to be Lankans of Tamil origin who tend to be darker in general.. Most outsiders generalize what Lankans look like.. It's not a uniform nationality.. SL is a highly multi ethnic society thats been at the cross roads of the east and west for a millenia.. So the population is very diverse

For example

104380.1.jpg

to

Marvan-Atapattu-Pardaphash-159082.JPG

Well it's a popular misconception.. Like i said given that a disproportionate number of the diaspora happens to be Lankans of Tamil origin who tend to be darker in general.. Most outsiders generalize what Lankans look like.. It's not a uniform nationality.. SL is a highly multi ethnic society thats been at the cross roads of the east and west for a millenia.. So the population is very diverse

For example

104380.1.jpg

to

Attapattu (sorry for my spelling) one of my favourite captains and cricketer.

I don't believe any woman should be forced to wear one, but if she wants to then its her choice not some wannabe feminist terrorist.

Some woman actually one to wear that it is weird, one aunty in my neighborhood never used to wear it while I was growing up but few years back she back super mazbi supposedly and started wearing it. I was like aunty why you wearing that and she got all snappy, "Oh you going to tell me how to dress now". I was like oops. :fie:

Some woman actually one to wear that it is weird, one aunty in my neighborhood never used to wear it while I was growing up but few years back she back super mazbi supposedly and started wearing it. I was like aunty why you wearing that and she got all snappy, "Oh you going to tell me how to dress now". I was like oops. :fie:

Some people want to show how pious they are by acting, showing or making a statement with their clothes. Not everyone is like that though, I guess some women generally want to wear the burka and that's totally their choice.

For example

104380.1.jpg

to

Point taken.

Ha Ha. Show this racism to Arabs. They will show u ur real fairness. :D :D :D

Lol, We Treat them (Arabs) and you Indians equally, frankly speaking I have seen many Arabs (Khaleejis) and know exactly what they look like. However, didn't expect you'd so much hurt that you would spend all this time finding this crap lol.

I guess the fact remains as stated above, which is black, skinny and smelly :D I hope you know what I mean :D

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: for the bolded part

Can i ask you a simple question pakistani how many miss world is from pakistan we have atleast 3 ladies in the list and how many miss Universe are from pakistan we have atleast 2 . So even after being a superiorrrr raceee you guys are still behind us . what a pity

Listen Einstein, here's a fun fact for you. Pakistan never participated in any beauty pageant. BTW that was a joke, but it takes some brain to understand an intellectual joke which is apparent from your comment that you have none :D

Lol, We Treat them (Arabs) and you Indians equally, frankly speaking I have seen many Arabs (Khaleejis) and know exactly what they look like. However, didn't expect you'd so much hurt that you would spend all this time finding this crap lol.

I guess the fact remains as stated above, which is black, skinny and smelly :D I hope you know what I mean :D

Listen Einstein, here's a fun fact for you. Pakistan never participated in any beauty pageant. BTW that was a joke, but it takes some brain to understand an intellectual joke which is apparent from your comment that you have none :D
After all Blabbering u are still not able to respond to the video link. TRUTH HURTS. :lol:

After all Blabbering u are still not able to respond to the video link. TRUTH HURTS. :lol:

I am allergic to people who continue to live in state of denial, so I rest my case here and let people decide. It's already too late, gonna hit the bed :sick:

I am allergic to people who continue to live in state of denial, so I rest my case here and let people decide. It's already too late, gonna hit the bed :sick:
Still not responding to the video. Talk bout state of denial. :rofl:.

Pakistanis. :pakistan:

Still not responding to the video. Talk bout state of denial. :rofl:.

Pakistanis. :pakistan:

Why do I have to respond to this video, which I didn't even bother watching, BTW we were discussing Indians and Pakisani from where did the Arabs came in ? lol fact is and will remain forever, Pakistanis LOOK Way too good for Indians :D and World knows it even Arabs :D (Hint Hint: Personal Experience)

Why do I have to respond to this video, which I didn't even bother watching, BTW we were discussing Indians and Pakisani from where did the Arabs came in ? lol fact is and will remain forever, Pakistanis LOOK Way too good for Indians :D and World knows it even Arabs :D (Hint Hint: Personal Experience)
Bla Bla Bla. All is fake. Respond with a proper link or fact. Nobody in the world cares what a Pakistani thinks or believes. Pakistani can only be insulted, jailed, exploited not only outside but now also inside its own border. Great Nation called Pakistan. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom