What's new

8 Chinese submarines approval & used western subs talks

He thought China will sell this SLBM SSK to pakistan. If I am not wrong. They are under control arm item and not allow to be exported.
Than I hope these are exactly those which we buy China gives a dam about these laws

He thought China will sell this SLBM SSK to pakistan. If I am not wrong. They are under control arm item and not allow to be exported.
Are they also known as S-30 and if yes than yes out of 8 4 will be these

China can sell them to Pakistan without any cruise missiles... Pakistan will use its own CMs!

Some call them Type 041, Type 043, Type 032 either Qing or improved Yuan class...

that's a test sub. only one built and not for export. the one pakistan is getting is s-20

240_137115_639704.jpg
240_137112_807029.jpg
240_137113_398036.jpg

Pakistan is in talks of building two types of submarines
s26 (a pakistani version of S20 submarine )
S30 ( a smaller version Qing class submarine )

Not true according to many news papers Pakistan is going for two type of Submarines one is S-26 and the other is S-30. I think this ship was built for Pakistan and now under testing phase.
well, whatever... that sub posted by op is a modified yuan for testing new slbm and other weapons. it supposed to replace the old modified golf class test sub

Chinese subs r not the quickest subs easily detected y 8 subs.all known what happend to ussr nosiy subs during cold war

The AIP sub can stay under the water for quite of time, but it is too slow to trail the carrier battlegroup.

Do you know what type of AIP China uses for their submarines? Is it the Stirling type, steam type or the fuel cell one?
And what is the endurance of the submarine on the AIP?

Do you know what type of AIP China uses for their submarines? Is it the Stirling type, steam type or the fuel cell one?
And what is the endurance of the submarine on the AIP?

China's latest AIP subs such as the Type 039C use the fuel cell.

Back
Top Bottom