What's new

8 army soldiers got martyred after vehicle fell into a ditch in rawalakot

Allah bless their souls.. Ameen!!

Very sad. May their families have patience/peace and may the soldiers RIP.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Innalillahi wa ilahi rajaoun. May Allah give patience to us and the families of the shaheed for our loss.

Unfortunate news , may Allah make it easy for families who have lost their Son in this tragedy

Looks like a truck.
Probably break fails and went off road, but it looks bad due to condition of truck in Picture. RIP, I recently got into accident and almost died so I understand myself this horror.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Probably break fails and went off road, but it looks bad due to condition of truck in Picture. RIP, I recently got into accident and almost died so I understand myself this horror.
There should be an accountability check on all trucks of this unit and the EME unit that supports it, but lets see.

@Mirzali Khan What sort fun you have found in this news? I really wanna know the reason for your laughing emoji on our loss ? I expect some proper justification otherwise i would request Webbi to ban your account permanently.

There should be an accountability check on all trucks of this unit and the EME unit that supports it, but lets see.
you sense there could be a foul play involved ? Or i understood wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom