What's new

Three Pakistani soldiers and a civilian minor were martyred in Mir Ali, North Waziristan, KPK.

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MIR ALI
NORTH WAZIRISTAN
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA

A TTP terrorist carried out a SVBIED attack on a military convoy in North Waziristan.
Resultantly, Three Pakistani soldiers and a civilian minor were martyred. Additionally, 14 people were wounded, including 7 civilians.
Naib Subedar Sahib Khan (age 41 years, resident of Mianwali),
Naik Muhammad Ibrahim (age 40 years, resident of Dera Ismail Khan)
Sepoy Jehangir Khan (age 24 years, resident of Mardan) embraced shahadat..

While the GHQ traitors are busy in eliminating PTI leaders and workers

@Signalian give us a lecture on how army has everything under control, like always.

Its helpless at best with no clear strategy to face the evolving insurgency, kinda like 'Charge of the light brigade'.

RIP civilian minor. Your bad luck you were born in a country where egos are bigger then the interest of country.

A few months ago, didn’t the Pakistan Military request more “monetary assistance” from the west in dealing with “terrorism” along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border?

Are we seriously to believe that these “attacks” are not occurring under the eyes and ears of military intelligence?

Ehsanullah Ehsan literally escaped a military safe house….”escaped”.

After escaping he’s gone MIA….but not before claiming

On Friday, Ehsan shared an image of a document he claimed was part of his surrender agreement. The document says he was guaranteed immunity from prosecution, would be held in a “secure location” and provided a monthly stipend.

Pakistan’s military did not respond to a request for comment on the alleged agreement. The military has claimed it would prosecute Ehsan in the past, but no cases or court proceedings were initiated during the period of his incarceration.

Past two months……

I’m sorry, but it’s pretty clear what’s going on here….and even the most hardline Faujeet deep down knows what’s going on here…you know why I know that?

Because I was once a silly BC Faujeet too….and deep down I always knew something was fishy.

MIR ALI
NORTH WAZIRISTAN
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA

A TTP terrorist carried out a SVBIED attack on a military convoy in North Waziristan.
Resultantly, Three Pakistani soldiers and a civilian minor were martyred. Additionally, 14 people were wounded, including 7 civilians.

Lost a major from Kohat in IBO attached to FC.

MIR ALI
NORTH WAZIRISTAN
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA

I believe a checkpost was attacked, not a convoy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom