What's new

700 Troopers Committed Suicide in Last Six Years

Around 9-10 (9.722) per month...that's really high.

why is it high ??

Banned? Any proof?
The fact of the matter is, there are ZERO suicides among Pakistani armed forces officers, and for that matter in most of Muslim Armed Forces in the world. Go check.
Does it mean the Pakistani or Muslim armed forces in the world are any more competent ?

Banned? Any proof?
The fact of the matter is, there are ZERO suicides among Pakistani armed forces officers, and for that matter in most of Muslim Armed Forces in the world. Go check.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/653163/army-lieutenant-commits-suicide/

you have enough nutcases who commit suicide bombings in your country. you should be the last to talk about this

These 700 is a grossly understated number, just like the US doesn't disclose the actual number of suicides it's soldiers are committing.

The reality is much much worse.

Suicidal tendencies in armed forces personnel reveals a lot.
I think the actual number may be 3-5 times more.

That's alarming.....if not addressed, might lead to disaster!
Anyway, IMHO, if you've decided to end your life for some reason, it's better to die trying to kill those who are responsible for the situation.....

Last edited:
so called 3 trillion USD economy cant even hire some therapists

I will work in the US military any day over the Pakistani military or that matter the Indian military
Even with all the problems it is relatively well run.

And these depressed soldiers are gonna fight us? Lol..
Suicidal tendencies in armed forces personnel reveals a lot.
Ran out of haldi and heengh i guess.
Probably many got killed at loc by Pakistani firing

I think the actual number may be 3-5 times more.
Nearly 700 personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces committed suicide in the last six years

That's alarming.....if not addressed, might lead to disaster!
Anyway, IMHO, if you've decided to end your life for some reason, it's better to die trying to kill those who are responsible for the situation.....
Are you encouraging rebellion and mutiny?

Back
Top Bottom