What's new

Over 400 Indian Armed Forces Personnel Committed Suicides in 3 Years !!

Windy finds something on the Internet.
Windy waits and tries to find a juicy headline.
Windy creates a thread.

Hey Windy, please restrict to posting pictures and pictures only.

Jab jab tum keyboard use karte ho, kuch low grade hi nikal kar aata hai.
Windbreaker da jawab ni

Researchers are attributing these statistics to the unique combination of easy access to deadly weapons, intense stress, and human devastation that police are exposed to on a daily basis.
Wonder if the causes include guilt over repressing, killing, raping innocent Kashmiris?

@Areesh , wdyt? Is it possible for gangu troops to feel shame?

سچ اور جھوٹ کی بات نہیں
حقیقت یہ ہے کہ اپنی نمائش میں ہی کبھی کسی کو موسیٰ اور کبھی کسی کو فرعون بنا دیتے ہیں.
Moosa ka to pata nhi, different people have different opinion, albatta Firoun kon he, ye andhay ko bhi dikh rha he.

How was your term and what would you change about it?
He will always regret not killing that one Palestinian baby while he had the chance. The one that got away

@Windjammer Misleading title, the data given is of Central armed police forces, not indian armed forces
This is what the title reads, doesn't mentions the word Police in it.

436 Personnel Of Central Armed Forces Died By Suicide In 3 Years: Centre

Windbreaker da jawab ni
Tera bi koi haal nai.
Basanti budhi tu ho gaye magar sara din fir bi jhak martey hey.

Read the article which you've posted here to get rid of your confusion. That term is used to refer to indian paramilitary forces like BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, etc. They come under Ministry of Home Affairs.
From the article you've posted - "A total of 436 personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces like the CRPF and the BSF"
I hope you acknowledge your mistake and make the necessary corrections to the post

Indian armed forces don't come under central armed forces, they're a totally separate institution which are overseen by ministry of defence.

Not long ago they used to blame insurgency in Kashmir for soldier suicides. Now insurgencies are dead and they don't have any excuses. Maybe the soldiers are treated bad or maybe they are weak willed who cannot handle pressure of military life.
The reason is the incompetent IPS cadre of CAPFs. CAPFs are governed by IPS babus who have 0 operational knowledge or experience pertaining to CI ops or border management. I for one strongly believe that either the CAPFs should have their own cadre in commanding positions or have army officers in command positions like the Assam Rifles and NSG both of which have proven themselves to be extremely capable under the leadership of army officers

Last edited:
Misleading title, the data given is of Central armed police forces, not indian armed forces
It is Windbreaker’s trademark.

MISLEAD all the way. He is master of creating third grade threads.

I hope you acknowledge your mistake and make the necessary corrections to the post
If Windy starts acknowledging his mistake then, PDF will become full of his acknowledgments. Have you seen any?

Corollary - Windy only makes mistakes. It is for others to soak into them and laugh them off.

lack of proper rations and bum rape is the cause in indian army.

It is Windbreaker’s trademark.

MISLEAD all the way. He is master of creating third grade threads.

If Windy starts acknowledging his mistake then, PDF will become full of his acknowledgments. Have you seen any?

Corollary - Windy only makes mistakes. It is for others to soak into them and laugh them off.
Seems the first sound you heard after your birth was someone breaking wind so its etched in your head.
You never seem to be away from my so called third grade threads, I guess where sweet products attracts honeybees, downside is that fleas come crawling as well.
Now that you are left to pop up every now and then like a wormy apple, others did squash you but then you are what you are.

Tera bi koi haal nai.
Basanti budhi tu ho gaye magar sara din fir bi jhak martey hey.
hor hilao

hilate rho

hilana band karna mana hai

warna Noora direct chaantaa marega

142608.jpg

samjhe ?

This is an average of 12 suicides every month where as very few of these incidents are reported by the Indian media.

Perhaps guilty feeling of all rapes and crimes against humanity

Seems the first sound you heard after your birth was someone breaking wind so its etched in your head.
Have heard so much of it on your threads that any historical context wasn’t required.
You never seem to be away from my so called third grade threads,
You are right. I can’t allow a dear friend to get away without proper critique. You did seem to take it well till some time back.

Off late you have become a little scared of this positive criticism by not allowing me to comment on your s##ty threads. Kya hua? Dar ke aage jeet hai. Just remember that.

Last edited:
Officers are harassing their junior's female family members, and soldiers are barely fed.

Meanwhile Chinese soldiers have erected heated toilets seats and breakfast buffets in what was formerly Indian territory.

There is no competition. It was over for Indians before any conflict began. Some Indians realised this fact.

This data is not from the Army, its from the Armed POLICE force.

Its the combined data from CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NSG, and Assam Rifles.

CRPF has 1,44,418 personnel
BSF has 2,70,363 personnel
CISF has 1,48,371 personnel
ITBP has 89,432 personnel
SSB has 94,261 personnel
NSG has 10,000 personnel
Assam Rifles has 65,143 personnel

That would be a total of 8,21,988 personnel. And of that a total of 135 personnel committed suicide in 2022.

i.e 16 men per 1,00,000. Same data for US army is 22 men per 1,00,000 and 30 men per 1,00,000 in veterans.

This is a problem the world over.

New Study Shows Police At Highest Risk For Suicide Of Any Profession

13 out of every 100,000 people die by suicide in the general population – that number increases to 17 out of 100,000 for police officers.

Researchers are attributing these statistics to the unique combination of easy access to deadly weapons, intense stress, and human devastation that police are exposed to on a daily basis.
2- gif yes.gif

A ton of suicides happen at all militaries honestly, being in the military sucks.
2- gif yes.gif

hor hilao

hilate rho

hilana band karna mana hai

warna Noora direct chaantaa marega

142608.jpg

samjhe ?
2- gif yes.gif
Samaj gaye g

Read the article which you've posted here to get rid of your confusion. That term is used to refer to indian paramilitary forces like BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, etc. They come under Ministry of Home Affairs.
From the article you've posted - "A total of 436 personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces like the CRPF and the BSF"

Indian armed forces don't come under central armed forces, they're a totally separate institution which are overseen by ministry of defence.

The reason is the incompetent IPS cadre of CAPFs. CAPFs are governed by IPS babus who have 0 operational knowledge or experience pertaining to CI ops or border management. I for one strongly believe that either the CAPFs should have their own cadre in commanding positions or have army officers in command positions like the Assam Rifles and NSG both of which have proven themselves to be extremely capable under the leadership of army officers
Baat ko itna guma phira q raha hai bey !

Back
Top Bottom