What's new

700 Indian students deported from Canada

Canada's air quality just got cleaner by 90%....
Ahh loved it these hindus are criminals by birth plus they are misbehaving creatures these hindus are full illeterate plus they suffer from aids also good job canada to overthrow these black hindus maybe russia wants black hindus criminals in thier country

Good catch.
But nathan is not a surname, I think.
Neither is bob but who'll tell ol' Nathu Ram here.

Edit: NVM, seems bob nathan is a legit name.
Nevertheless, I still think @nahtanbob shouldn't larp.

Real name is....

Shri Nathurama VenkataRamana RajaRatnam Pillai urf "Paltu" urf "பேபி கேங்ஸ்டர்"

No offense to my Tamijhan friends.... I'm fascinated by their culture....

Oh please, WHAT NEWS? The majority coming from India who mention "Bachelor of something" have bogus qualifications. Wonder how many are still undiscovered

Oh please, WHAT NEWS? The majority coming from India who mention "Bachelor of something" have bogus qualifications. Wonder how many are still undiscovered

This is how you pass exams in India, SSC all the way to Masters....

iu

Indian visa fraud is global and the scale is massive. Western Governments are too slow to act when a lot of damage is already done:

Again from Punjab. Australia and Canada is acting against Khalistanis. Not sure why some dumb Pakistanis are happy.

Canada processed over 360,000 study permit applications from Indian students last year. This record high was 55% more than in 2021.

Australia too has record Indian student enrollments and their prime minister was parading in Narendra Modi stadium to invite more Indians to their shores.

it's @nahtanbob .

Your tag did't work because you actually spelled "nathan" correctly :lol: unlike Nathu Ram from Gurugram, our gangu friend behind that account.
lot of pyscho-analysis on a nobody like me :enjoy:

You are always going to have a bad batch.

@nathanbob Are you also a product of a bad terrible batch?
i do not believe in breaking laws anywhere on this planet. thanks for your concerns
:pakistan:

Canada has been importing Indian immigrants in hundreds of thousands. I assume to prop up their real estate market.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There’s an entire industry of these fraud schools in Canada operated by Indians themselves, that dupe Indian students….I have never seen a community eat itself alive as much as Indians….it’s astounding.

There’s a whole YouTube/TikTok culture out now about Indian migrants travelling to Brazil first and then trekking up towards Columbia….they then have to navigate through the “Darien Gap” (a lawless jungle with no roads and filled with drug cartels).

If they manage to survive the gap (which often they don’t) then they reach Panama…and hop on freight trains until they reach the Mexican US border.

I mean on the one hand we’re being told about “InDiA rIsInG”….and the only rise I see is the rise in Indian illegal immigrants in the US over the past 5 years, which is actually HIGHER than Mexicans/Latin Americans.

Back
Top Bottom