What's new

700 Indian students deported from Canada

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There’s an entire industry of these fraud schools in Canada operated by Indians themselves, that dupe Indian students….I have never seen a community eat itself alive as much as Indians….it’s astounding.

There’s a whole YouTube/TikTok culture out now about Indian migrants travelling to Brazil first and then trekking up towards Columbia….they then have to navigate through the “Darien Gap” (a lawless jungle with no roads and filled with drug cartels).

If they manage to survive the gap (which often they don’t) then they reach Panama…and hop on freight trains until they reach the Mexican US border.

I mean on the one hand we’re being told about “InDiA rIsInG”….and the only rise I see is the rise in Indian illegal immigrants in the US over the past 5 years, which is actually HIGHER than Mexicans/Latin Americans.
At one point, they uncovered 17 educational institutions in New Zealand operating for education visa scams, mostly by and for Indians.
New zealand is a tiny country, locals were shocked at this blatant Indian thievery.

I was wondering what happened to all Indian crew at my local Tim Hortons, only white and Phillipinos were working and finally they got my order right after 3 months.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There’s an entire industry of these fraud schools in Canada operated by Indians themselves, that dupe Indian students….I have never seen a community eat itself alive as much as Indians….it’s astounding.

There’s a whole YouTube/TikTok culture out now about Indian migrants travelling to Brazil first and then trekking up towards Columbia….they then have to navigate through the “Darien Gap” (a lawless jungle with no roads and filled with drug cartels).

If they manage to survive the gap (which often they don’t) then they reach Panama…and hop on freight trains until they reach the Mexican US border.

I mean on the one hand we’re being told about “InDiA rIsInG”….and the only rise I see is the rise in Indian illegal immigrants in the US over the past 5 years, which is actually HIGHER than Mexicans/Latin Americans.

why cant they just take a flight to Mexico

Real name is....

Shri Nathurama VenkataRamana RajaRatnam Pillai urf "Paltu" urf "பேபி கேங்ஸ்டர்"

No offense to my Tamijhan friends.... I'm fascinated by their culture....
You might display some basic manners then.

Back
Top Bottom