What's new

7 Soldiers including 2 officers killed in attack on army base in India

Yes, you begged us to stop firing across LOC because you're no match in conventional warfare but you're using your 'non-state actors' and we'll also retaliate at the time and place of our choosing....

Stop using a cheap flashlight and have the guts to declare full scale full on us...I am tired of listening to your paper tiger threats. Today seven Indian banana leaf solders have died today...you mess with Pakistan that figure will turn to 700 and more.

Yes, you begged us to stop firing across LOC because you cannot match us in conventional warfare but you're using your 'non-state actors' and we'll also retaliate at the time and place of our choosing....
Not begged u stupids , we warrned ur dgmo dog if u fired one bullet again we will show u the response which u can't imagines, we never started current skirmish at loc but its India who started and killed our two jawans first

show to whom? prove it to whom? to those who believe kasab was amar Singh?

You can wake a person who is sleeping but can not wake some one who is acting to be sleeping....

:lol: if they were Pakistanis then trust me Pakistani media would have traced them as we did in case of kasab.

You once again did not reply why INDIA does not show the images of dead attackers in case of such attacks in INDIA.

Why India did not show images of dead attackers in case of Pathankot? Tell me any solid reason why you hide it?

Yes, you begged us to stop firing across LOC because you cannot match us in conventional warfare but you're using your 'non-state actors' and we'll also retaliate at the time and place of our choosing....

Shelling civilians in villages at Pakistani side of Kashmir by India is Conventional warfare ????

Those who are happy and hoping for more such attacks have no clue what is coming on their way.... All this false bravado assuming that nothing can happen to you and it will be the soldiers of both nations and the civilians near the LOC only will have to suffer, but things can change quickly..... hope such situation never arises.. ..

ya brave bhartis will pay afghans to kill innocent unarmed civiians! you must be some huge world power!

Instead of wasting time Munna on this forum you should prepare to wear your best suit for the funeral:) Give us a lowdown if the solder was shot by bullets mixed with cow fat. I don't need to justify my ancestors to you. Now like a good little village boy pick up the human dung of your masters and then serve them tea:)

You have to justify your ancestor's rapes to yourself. Kind of perpetual Stockholm syndrome. That is why Arabs don't like you..No one does... every one just uses you and then discards you like a used birth control..

This is inside job to divert public from their internal current issues.

:lol: if they were Pakistanis then trust me Pakistani media would have traced them as we did in case of kasab.

You once again did not reply why INDIA does not show the images of dead attackers in case of such attacks in INDIA.

Why India did not show images of dead attackers in case of Pathankot? Tell me any solid reason why you hide it?

I don't think pictures were shown before.... most of the time they are not shown.... yes if this happened In public place May be.... I don't the reason is as you assuming it to be....

Can you imagine , how much such guys lose if Kashmir issue resolves ;)
I don't like bloodshed. I wish that it resolve in peaceful manner.
Right now, More we support Kashmir, More modi is making their life hell. I can't see civilians in blood.

This is inside job to divert public from their internal current issues.
Just like those police cadets killed in balochistan were also an inside job? According to you anything and everything happened in India is an inside job but don't worry justice will definetly be served just like in police cadet attack.

I don't think pictures were shown before.... most of the time they are not shown.... yes if this happened In public place May be.... I don't the reason is as you assuming it to be....

nair seriously apparently there is no technical reason for NOT showing images or for that matter faces of dead attackers by India.

The statement of Indian defence minister that showing faces of these attackers will lower the morale of Indian soldiers makes no sense at all.

If these attackers were Pakistanis in real then India should show the images which will benefit India more than anyone on earth

Do u know about new army chief? Be careful !
Who is your new army chief , some superman? We never cared about Raheel Shariff and we dont cared about this new guy. How many police cadets RAW killed in balochistan under Raheel Shariff? How many soilders we killed on border? How many civilians we killed on border? How many lawyers RAW killed in balochistan? What did you Dear Raheel Shariff do?

Back
Top Bottom