What's new

7 killed in shooting on China-Vietnam border

They'r trying to protect themselves, and then killed ur 2x border guards and 5x other Chinese ... u agree with their killing, right ? See, what close ur idea as the same as those Uighur terrorist !

I must point out that's not a single case, future there will be more Uighur coming into ur Vietnam border from GuangXi province.

I just try to understand what they thinking, not agree ... same as the police should know criminal guys thinking ...
cause I see they've had better go for death than return to China. 5x other Chinese is what you called Uighurs ( they jump from high level as suicidal acts )

Why didn't the Chinese border police stop them?

Long border boundary ... they access from any point not the border gate, Chinese border polices don't know ... They was found by Vietnam border forces, and inform to China, as request by China, they were returned to China ...

There're thousand similar cases, recently ... this is an exceptional which has the resistance of illegal immigrants

If you are extremely religious or being totally brainwashed, you'll fear no death. I don't know if we could call that "bravery" or something else.

Not all Uyghurs are terrorists

Sorry ,Vietnam, we've got our problems spilled to your house.
Its OK, terrorist is everywhere in China, luckily, they still can not enter VN to kill our citizen.

Brave soldiers, we r proud of you RIP.

RIP.

Wow, according to one of the report one of them just snatch a AK47 from the border guard and start firing.

Is that true?

Its OK, terrorist is everywhere in China, luckily, they still can not enter VN to kill our citizen.

Brave soldiers, we r proud of you RIP.
Brave? well, a soldiers can't hold his gun, what a "brave" soldier?! I know still have the dream of so-called Indosinian south empire, while you read the news, you don't worry for your impotent soldiers?!

terrorist run to Viet, vietnam woman eager to China, you know why?

RIP.

Wow, according to one of the report one of them just snatch a AK47 from the border guard and start firing.

Is that true?
Yeah, all VNese r so surprise why they could snatch AK47 from our men.

You are wrong about Vietnam woman eager to China, that's Chinese men rushed to Vietnam for women ...
or Women was kidnapped and sold to poor Chinese men ...

Vietnam media said that's not terrorism ... It's China who know why Uighur want to escape ...

It seem that Uighur obey to be arrested, but disobey to be returned

"freedom or death" ???

Because those are thousand times Uighur access, we guess China policy too strictly cause pushing them out

Last edited:
I have a feeling that maybe it is not an ordinary refugee.

Brave? well, a soldiers can't hold his gun, what a "brave" soldier?! I know still have the dream of so-called Indosinian south empire, while you read the news, you don't worry for your impotent soldiers?!

Just we r treat them so friendly, we dont think they r so dangerous like that. Next time, we should kill all Chinese when they try to smugle into VN

Yeah, all VNese r so surprise why they could snatch AK47 from our men.
I tell you, your soldiers are impotent and poor trained.

You are wrong about Vietnam woman eager to China, that's Chinese men rushed to Vietnam for women ...
or Women was kidnapped and sold to poor Chinese men ...
Hehe, If they don't want, why follow Chinese men?
Kidnapped? by who? maybe the case reflect your soldier can't protect your women, well, you want tell us "truth", why your soldiers can't hold their gun?!

Just we r treat them so friendly, we dont think they r so dangerous like that. Next time, we should kill all Chinese when they try to smugle into VN
Good excuse, poor stupid!
Next time?! do it, I don't worry about these crimes run to Viet, I worry about your poor soldiers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom