What's new

7 killed in shooting on China-Vietnam border

Once up a time the ancesters of this soviet policy made `Uighur' nationality were Buddhists. We should help them return to their spiritual roots.

Pic from Vietnam side

231712rav6vb6v86vk8q68.jpg

Just thinking, a civilian who can snatched a weapon from a trained border police, and use it properly to kill other people. They are not a mere civilian. They must have been trained in unarmed combat techniques and know how to use firearms. Because a simple Civilians won't be able to disarmed a soldier and kill them, except if these soldiers are poor trained or simply stupid; and I doubt that Vietnam has that poor standard in training their police and soldier.

Just thinking, a civilian who can snatched a weapon from a trained border police, and use it properly to kill other people. They are not a mere civilian. They must have been trained in unarmed combat techniques and know how to use firearms. Because a simple Civilians won't be able to disarmed a soldier and kill them, except if these soldiers are poor trained or simply stupid; and I doubt that Vietnam has that poor standard in training their police and soldier.

Read my comment posted above before you could criticized our front soldiers. one of two is interpreter who helped them to furnish formality documents to turn back China and one is fallen in fighting.

Why you want to get rid of Uighurs? They are the local and indigenous people of Sinjiang.Your rulers should treat them with respect and dignity and solve all the problems in peaceful manners.You as a nation have long way to go,don`t adopt the path of arrogance but humility.

Dude , I am glad to see you hold so mature opinion.

Our Gov do exactly what you say .

In fact , Uighur has much more privileges than the others .

Some Uighur people are polite, they work hard to make their lives

But on the other hand, they have many many more cockroaches than the other regions or religions

They are definitely barbarous ,they will stab people just coz a small squabble

And there are so many Uighur thieves around China, some time they beat up the victim in case they fail to steal or molest girls without male company.

You know what , not only the adult guys do this , but also child ,women, even pregnant woman, all of them.

I wish to choke them to dead in a deep shit hole .

A few of them were captured alive right? I was talking about them. So have they been gunned down too?
Not yet !

Last edited:
Why there should be a violence in a border, if they are refugee, Vietnam can find third country to host them. Vietnam should treat them well. It is how a civilized nation act. Not realistic at all to believe that they fought and then shooted the guards. If they are accepted well in a border, there should be no shooting at all.
That's why I say they are barbarous , they always try to solve problem with violence, I mean uighurs in china ,not muslinm.

Hearing that they must be returned to China, they could feel like come into the end of the road.
That's why ... I think

So they can shot the innocent Viet guard ?

If what you say is true , why do not they apply political refuge ?

They kill people so impulsive because they are barbarous, that is all.

Last edited:
That's why I say they are barbarous , they always try to solve problem with violence, I mean uighurs in china ,not muslinm.

This is your real problem, Actually I don't know your age, but by saying like this you either reveal your young ages (18 years something) or your quality thinking. Only common people who often make generalization, not the intellectual elite. If we, Indonesian, think similar like you when we handle Aceh rebel or Papuan rebel, there will be no peace at all that we can see now in Indonesia.

This is your real problem, Actually I don't know your age, but by saying like this you either reveal your young ages (18 years something) or your quality thinking. Only common people who often make generalization, not the intellectual elite. If we, Indonesian, think similar like you when we handle Aceh rebel or Papuan rebel, there will be no peace at all that we can see now in Indonesia.
I am over 30 years old .

Aceh rebel and Papuan rebel are different issue .

I am talking about the normal Uighur people , not the terrorists.

If they are all terrorist ,it will be much easier to deal with.

Most of them are not terrorist ,but they rob and steal everywhere in China .

In fact , they are protected by their religion , just coz they are Uighur and muslim , police do not like to detain them.

Children are thief ! Women are thief ! Pregnant Women also thief !

This is the truth .

So they can shot the innocent Viet guard ?

If what you say is true , why do not they apply political refuge ?

They kill people so impulsive because they are barbarous, that is all.

Their acts are criminal. But not terrorism ...
We understand what they fear. That's important.

All know that it should not to push anyone into the end of the road.
They are human-being like us. Even they killed our men but we dont try to insult them

They are human-being like us. Even they killed our men but we dont try to insult them
Okay , you defeat me .

Another display of Vietnamese logic.
You really meant what you said?
I don't pretend that I can judge when killing is justified, but there is a reason why terrorism is universally condemned.
Violence beget violence, and it is a vicious cycle to hell.
You know, Vietnam has a history of using that logic.
I understand that Vietnam often found itself in desperate situation, but maybe you should consider that you are partly responsible of getting yourself into that situation.

Thank you Vietnam for ripping off the trashes ("East Turkistan" terrorists), and RIP to the dead.

Read my comment posted above before you could criticized our front soldiers. one of two is interpreter who helped them to furnish formality documents to turn back China and one is fallen in fighting.

Do I look like criticized your front soldiers (or border police?) I said that these civilians can snatched a weapon from a trained border police. That means, they are not a simple civilian. People like us will have hard time to snatched a rifle / Submachine gun from a trained soldier. Instead of us able to over power them, we will get hurt because soldiers are trained in various type of self defense. They are even excel in unarmed combat (Vietnam trains their soldiers with unarmed combat, aren't they?) so, the logic will say that simple civilians won't be able to take over a weapon from a soldier, and use it to kill them. Unless, they are themselves are excel in unarmed combat and know how to use fire arm.

Remember, a discipline soldier will always put his gun on a "Lock" condition when they are not use it. So, if these civilians can take over a soldier's submachine gun, unlock the weapon safety, and shoot the officer with it, then, they are familiar with it. That means, they are basically not a simple civilian.

I think, there are three kind of people who can do that : Ex-soldier / police; a criminal / gangsters; or a rebel / terrorist. Or a civilian who has a hobby with firearm and excel in self defense; which is unlikely for these people (as they are not the kind of people who can afford an expensive hobby like training with firearm legally).

So, I'm not criticized Vietnam Border Police. Instead, I think they are very capable to overcome this crisis and cornered these people. Although they got a surprised attack first and lost two of their capable men.

You don't believe me? Then try your border guard. Strike them with surprise attack, take over their weapon and kill them. I believe that you won't be able to perform like these Uighur. The guard will overpower you, catch you, or maybe even kill you on spot.

Last edited:
I bet these are. Otherwise, what kind of people with right-mind will grab AK-47 from soldiers???

Not all Uyghurs are terrorists

Sorry ,Vietnam, we've got our problems spilled to your house.

We China think those are terrorists. We sympathize your losses.

However, if you do not think they are terrorists just like what U.S. and the west did to those so-called eastern Turkistan terrorists, next time please take them all.

But be careful, those indeed bite.

OBL will also rather choose death than go to China. :)

I just try to understand what they thinking, not agree ... same as the police should know criminal guys thinking ...
cause I see they've had better go for death than return to China. 5x other Chinese is what you called Uighurs ( they jump from high level as suicidal acts )

Last edited:
Do I look like criticized your front soldiers (or border police?) I said that these civilians can snatched a weapon from a trained border police. That means, they are not a simple civilian. People like us will have hard time to snatched a rifle / Submachine gun from a trained soldier. Instead of us able to over power them, we will get hurt because soldiers are trained in various type of self defense. They are even excel in unarmed combat (Vietnam trains their soldiers with unarmed combat, aren't they?) so, the logic will say that simple civilians won't be able to take over a weapon from a soldier, and use it to kill them. Unless, they are themselves are excel in unarmed combat and know how to use fire arm.

Remember, a discipline soldier will always put his gun on a "Lock" condition when they are not use it. So, if these civilians can take over a soldier's submachine gun, unlock the weapon safety, and shoot the officer with it, then, they are familiar with it. That means, they are basically not a simple civilian.

I think, there are three kind of people who can do that : Ex-soldier / police; a criminal / gangsters; or a rebel / terrorist. Or a civilian who has a hobby with firearm and excel in self defense; which is unlikely for these people (as they are not the kind of people who can afford an expensive hobby like training with firearm legally).

So, I'm not criticized Vietnam Border Police. Instead, I think they are very capable to overcome this crisis and cornered these people. Although they got a surprised attack first and lost two of their capable men.

You don't believe me? Then try your border guard. Strike them with surprise attack, take over their weapon and kill them. I believe that you won't be able to perform like these Uighur. The guard will overpower you, catch you, or maybe even kill you on spot.

I also think the same.
Plus, I also think that the man border guard officer, who was snatched of a rifle, trained not well. He is an interpreter working for the border guards. Maybe that time he was just focused on translating. It is a weakness that is a lesson for us.

Back
Top Bottom