What's new

7 Infographics which explain all you need to know about the CPEC project.

I Feel proude to be Pakistani when i think if this CPEC that is our country dream to be completed Insha Allah very soon in near future and Gawadar will be like Dubai, Singapore for Pakistan and for Future Pakistani Generations.

So far the actual investments done are a bit more numerous in Punjab and Gwadar itself. These were mostly separate provincial deals made long before this CPEC portfolio projects, but were added in to that larger portfolio well after.
However, of the MoUs signed, and proposed investments and projects, they are NOT centric to any specific province. ANP and the likes are doing a fine job in attempting to destabilize this gold mine opportunity, they're also misrepresenting it, claiming that a single route is being built that was diverted towards Punjab, this is also false. A lot of it, I covered here.

When was the last time ANP supported any project that benefited Pakistan...NEVER

Nice Post @Horus ...
what if we Add Iran in this equation ? cause with Iran we can get direct access to EU through Turkey ... none of them are hostile Countries ...

you mentioned Iran in the same sentence and say non of them are hostile countries

never been to that area, which Areas this jalalabad highway will join ??
via Iran we can make access to Turkey , and from Turkey to East Europe i guess .. From China to Turkey a huge Railway track joining Pakistan , iran and Turkey .. , this will be benefit for all the countries accept our friendly neighborhood India

Actually Turkey, Iran and Pakistan already have a functional rail link which must be upgraded.

When was the last time ANP supported any project that benefited Pakistan...NEVER

you mentioned Iran in the same sentence and say non of them are hostile countries

So far Iran is not hostile towards us , we are Fcuking following the path of our Arab Masters , but yemen crisis proved otherwise ... we have no direct confrontation with Iran , nor we can afford to ... we have enough Issues in forms of TTP , BLA and India ..

Actually Turkey, Iran and Pakistan already have a functional rail link which must be upgraded.

yeah i heard that on PDF , but is it Operational ?? the major issue for that will be indian Presence in Iranian port , which they are planning to offer to IN ..
we need a lot more area to secure ...

So far Iran is not hostile towards us , we are Fcuking following the path of our Arab Masters , but yemen crisis proved otherwise ... we have no direct confrontation with Iran , nor we can afford to ... we have enough Issues in forms of TTP , BLA and India ..

ever since Shah's demise what has Iran done that would benefit Pakistan, or what has Iran not done that will harm Pakistan. Nuclear back stabber and Giving India a port is not hostile

yeah i heard that on PDF , but is it Operational ?? the major issue for that will be indian Presence in Iranian port , which they are planning to offer to IN ..
we need a lot more area to secure ...

Once Pakistan's railway link is functional the distance between Islamabad to Ankara will be reduced to 8 days which will make it financially viable.

ever since Shah's demise what has Iran done that would benefit Pakistan, or what has Iran not done that will harm Pakistan. Nuclear back stabber and Giving India a port is not hostile

they give your their Airfields in 65, along with Oil ..
there are glitches in every foreign policy but that does not mean you consider a country hostile ..
we need friends , we have plenty of Enemies out there ..

Once Pakistan's railway link is functional the distance between Islamabad to Ankara will be reduced to 8 days which will make it financially viable.

Any idea , when that will be happening ??
its my dream to Visit Turkey ... someday

Nawaz Sharif is again pushing Pashtuns to the wall ....by changing the original route as compared to this lengthy one and confining all the projects to Punjab only ...is he the Prime Minister Punjab or what ?

CPEC.jpg

Last edited:
In one of the picture it says that ML-1 which is main line 1 running from karachi to peshawar will be upgraded. I have heard that china is investing 3$ billion in railways. what will be the status of ML-1 after this upgrade ? I mean speed, time attained ?

In one of the picture it says that ML-1 which is main line 1 running from karachi to peshawar will be upgraded. I have heard that china is investing 3$ billion in railways. what will be the status of ML-1 after this upgrade ? I mean speed, time attained ?

Karachi-Lahore speed will imrpove to 160/kmh and Lahore-Peshawar 120/kmh. Currently the speed is 60-80/kmh if I am not wrong.

Nawaz Sharif is again pushing Pashtuns to the wall ....by changing the original route as compared to this lengthy one and confining all the projects to Punjab only ...is he the Prime Minister Punjab or what ?

View attachment 225350

This map is made up, no one draw route line like that. See maps in first page.

they give your their Airfields in 65, along with Oil ..
there are glitches in every foreign policy but that does not mean you consider a country hostile ..
we need friends , we have plenty of Enemies out there ..

Read my post again, I said after Shah....65 was Shah's time.
Tell me something after the revolution.
just considering someone friend doesnt make it friend, you need two hands to clap

Read my post again, I said after Shah....65 was Shah's time.
Tell me something after the revolution.
just considering someone friend doesnt make it friend, you need two hands to clap

ok sorry my bad ...
but still , either they have done good or not .. we can consider them hostile ... Pakistan and Iran can benefit each other Economically ..

ok sorry my bad ...
but still , either they have done good or not .. we can consider them hostile ... Pakistan and Iran can benefit each other Economically ..

shoulda coulda but if it woulda, thats the million dollar question
So far RCD highway and i believe there was a train server between Pakistan, Turkey and Iran and which is getting dust ever since Ayatollahs came to power. We need to see for what it is not what could or should be. How much economic activity is there between two countries...negligible

This map is made up, no one draw route line like that. See maps in first page.
I said the ' route' not the map ...very soon, many parties in KP will come out on the roads to oppose the 'new route' ....!

cpec-jpg.225350

Please study before posting ,there are three routes West,East and central ,Work on both East and West route is underway stop confusing people and let it go.

Attachments

• CPEC.jpg
    CPEC.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 45

Back
Top Bottom