What's new

7 Infographics which explain all you need to know about the CPEC project.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
These are 7 infographics which put China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project in their right economic and geopolitical context for Pakistan and China.

CPEC.jpg
11066527_10152765895826078_2189258460230838265_n.jpg
NHA PCEC MAP.jpg
10830708_865464100163120_2543214717647957729_o.png
1897737_750298065002860_1254491932255059672_n.jpg
10170908_750297921669541_3051615024271659556_n.jpg
silkroad.jpg

@Horus

Can you tell if there are some valid reasons in the opposition for this project from the sides of like ANP. Or is it going to benefit all the provinces and there is no discrimination. Because i have noticed that time to time even hurshid shah, IK and others too say a thing or two against CPEC.

@Horus

Can you tell if there are some valid reasons in the opposition for this project from the sides of like ANP. Or is it going to benefit all the provinces and there is no discrimination. Because i have noticed that time to time even hurshid shah, IK and others too say a thing or two against CPEC.

So far the actual investments done are a bit more numerous in Punjab and Gwadar itself. These were mostly separate provincial deals made long before this CPEC portfolio projects, but were added in to that larger portfolio well after.
However, of the MoUs signed, and proposed investments and projects, they are NOT centric to any specific province. ANP and the likes are doing a fine job in attempting to destabilize this gold mine opportunity, they're also misrepresenting it, claiming that a single route is being built that was diverted towards Punjab, this is also false. A lot of it, I covered here.

@Horus

If you see map above, western route will be build first by end of 2016. Its already under construction for years now. Karachi-Lahore motorway have nothing to do with Pak-China corridor. Trucks will not go through Lahore to reach China or Gwader.

Last edited:
Besides Transportation & energy atr there any plans to set up manufacturing parks in the later stages of corridor
Special economic zones are to be developed, a lot of textile sector from china would be transferred to Pakistan too in the later years, but it's all bound to solving the energy crisis and dealing with the security issues too.

Now it is up to us that how we utilize this opportunity or put it again in drain!!

Nice Post @Horus ...
what if we Add Iran in this equation ? cause with Iran we can get direct access to EU through Turkey ... none of them are hostile Countries ...

Im in favour of Pink line that is good one because it will be covered by east and west green blue lines. and one thing more our govt should do is setup along side of this CPEC manufacturing industries of food, oil, meat, milk etc using local raw material of that particular area. in this way local people will gain economic benefits when their raw material to be used.

Im in favour of Pink line that is good one because it will be covered by east and west green blue lines. and one thing more our govt should do is setup along side of this CPEC manufacturing industries of food, oil, meat, milk etc using local raw material of that particular area. in this way local people will gain economic benefits when their raw material to be used.

Pink line is long term along with Pak-China railway track, 2030.

Nice Post @Horus ...
what if we Add Iran in this equation ? cause with Iran we can get direct access to EU through Turkey ... none of them are hostile Countries ...

Army is building Jalalabad Highway, Peshawar - Kabul motorway is planned. That will link Afghanistan.
Iran can be linked via RCD highway, so can be Turkey.

Army is building Jalalabad Highway, Peshawar - Kabul motorway is planned. That will link Afghanistan.
Iran can be linked via RCD highway, so can be Turkey.

never been to that area, which Areas this jalalabad highway will join ??
via Iran we can make access to Turkey , and from Turkey to East Europe i guess .. From China to Turkey a huge Railway track joining Pakistan , iran and Turkey .. , this will be benefit for all the countries accept our friendly neighborhood India

Back
Top Bottom