What's new

Featured 60 Hours to Glory; A Military Reality Show

Why is the average height of Pak Army soldier so low? I am yet to see a 6ft guy in these team intros.

Although I somewhat understand the rationale behind putting up such a show but the way they have tried to pull it off is an utter disgrace to the Army, it's an embarrassment frankly. It look like a cringey episode of Roadies at best. The goof commentators, cheesy narrations, over the top one liners....everything. This series has missed the entire essence of Team Spirit. The Army needs to stop trying to play this PR game if its going to do stuff like this. Its disappointing tbh.

Although I somewhat understand the rationale behind putting up such a show but the way they have tried to pull it off is an utter disgrace to the Army, it's an embarrassment frankly. It look like a cringey episode of Roadies at best. The goof commentators, cheesy narrations, over the top one liners....everything. This series has missed the entire essence of Team Spirit. The Army needs to stop trying to play this PR game if its going to do stuff like this. Its disappointing tbh.

Yeah, they had it spot on with We Are Soldiers by Wajahat Khan, brilliant series but I think he went off the reservation at some point and left Pakistan....

I actully watched an episode of it yesterday and thought it was well directed and fun reality show and gives the laymen some insights and I hope to see continuity of this show

Outside of the over the top narration (guess some people think it works for some audience demographic), the issue for using nearly 5 episodes to introduce teams is nuts. Also please please dont tell me the Army is running civilian bootcamps and entertainment as a rev making endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom