What's new

60+ civilians massacred in bombing on Kunduz seminary’

It was a big blow to Taliban thats why we see too much sudden sympathy for Afghans on Pakistani side otherwise we had far bigger attacks on civilians where more than 800 were killed or injured. (the Kabul tanker bomb) but all we saw was joy from Pakistani fellows.
And that was done by an Afghan MP.We all know about funeral bomb blast and Hospital Raid.

Remember you are debating with an Afghan living in Afghanistan not an internet troll.

Majority of Taliban are being treated in Afghan hospitals, I belong to a doctor's family and no one knows that more than me; there are no restrictions on treating Taliban in the Afghan hospitals.

Secondly Kunduz is where my in-laws belong to, so I may have more accurate information than a lot of hypocrite posters here.

Thirdly, evidence shows civilians killed by bullet wounds and there was no ground operation only air strike which indicates something fishy.
Well scores of civilians died in that attack and we both know that.Rest you just want to wash every thing away by chanting that mantra,i am happy about it.I have only sympthy with common Afghan,who has only seen losses in warlord fights in past 1 decade.Taliban are being kept alive for reason.If anyone thinks that Pakistani Government is supporting Taliban,who herself borrows money every month to keep herself running,then only Allah can help that person,because Taliban are spenting a huge amount yearly for there operations.

And that was done by an Afghan MP.We all know about funeral bomb blast and Hospital Raid.

Well scores of civilians died in that attack and we both know that.Rest you just want to wash every thing away by chanting that mantra,i am happy about it.I have only sympthy with common Afghan,who has only seen losses in warlord fights in past 1 decade.Taliban are being kept alive for reason.If anyone thinks that Pakistani Government is supporting Taliban,who herself borrows money every month to keep herself running,then only Allah can help that person,because Taliban are spenting a huge amount yearly for there operations.

I am also saddened by the civilian lives lost but no neutral civilian would love to be in a mullah party of that scale...

I am also saddened by the civilian lives lost but no neutral civilian would love to be in a mullah party of that scale...
That was religious Seminary,for sure scores of civilan deaths are going to benefit Talibans.
Afghan Army for sure would have used that UAV to track Taliban Leaders and capture them,rather then bombing a gathering,which has just added fuel to fire.

This right here is the recruiting poster for ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Someone in CENTCOM are banging their heads right now because here is where “hearts and minds” are lost.

What the US forces dont understand is that as bad as the Taliban were in terms of draconian mindset, the northern alliance are no less barbaric.

Where the Taliban did implement some sort of social system, the NA warlord mentality is either focused on corruption,raping young boys or aimless killing.

Americans are not naïve, they were told by Pakistan not to let these savages of northern alliance and India get a hold into Afghansitan after the fall of Taliban but they didn't listen.

They don't care as to who is causing the instability in Afghanistan, as long as that hell hole remain such, the justification of American boots on ground will remain.

This right here is the recruiting poster for ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Someone in CENTCOM are banging their heads right now because here is where “hearts and minds” are lost.

What the US forces dont understand is that as bad as the Taliban were in terms of draconian mindset, the northern alliance are no less barbaric.

Where the Taliban did implement some sort of social system, the NA warlord mentality is either focused on corruption,raping young boys or aimless killing.
I am pretty much sure they knew about the northern alliance barbaric acts in civil war. But USA thought they will be in and out...who knew that the NA Will be so incompetent ...

woukd this be a turning point in public opinion which actually turned the vietnam war...western media has reported it but in its traditional mutted way..especially if you look at newyork times ....
... This would also mean what would be strategy regarding equipping the NA

and India is giving Afghan Air force more free Mi-24's.

So far these figures are confirmed dead by Afghan Air Force strike:

Mullah Baryal, Member of Quetta Shura and Senior Personality for Organizing Terror Operation in Kunduz

Qari Jumma Gul, Senior Taliban Commandar

Mullah Hameedullah, Deputy district governor for Dasht Archi

Mullah Baseer, Head of Millitary Commission for Kunduz province

Mullah Naseem, Financial Coordinator for Dasht Archi

Mullah Naser, Director of Education for Dasht Archi

Mullah Ewaz, Taliban's Judge for Kunduz province

Mullah Kabir, Incharge of "enjoining good and forbidding wrong" in Kunduz

Zahidullah, Member of Taliban's Milltary Commission

Mullah Farooq, alias Abdul Malik

Abdul Rahman, Commandar of Taliban's 30 member group in Kunduz

Mullah Hameedullah, Taliban Commandar

Hameed, Commandar of Reception

Habibullah, Mufti of the Taliban

Aminullah

Omar, Citizen of Tajikistan

Sarajudin, Citizen of Uzbekistan

Mullah Abdul Wahab, Police Commander for Taliban in Dasht Archi

Mullah Qandahari, Director of Prisons for Taliban in Dasht Archi
THIS ABSOLUTELY MAKE NO SENSE
You cant gather dasht, Uzbekistan movement and Taliban in same attack they cant stabd each other

But good job if afghans are happy who are we to complaint

KUNDUZ CITY (Pajhwok): At least 60 civilians have been killed and many others wounded in Monday’s airstrike in Dasht-i-Archi district of Kunduz province, public representatives claimed on Tuesday.

Kunduz provincial council member Maulvi Khosh Mohammad Nasratyar told Pajhwok Afghan News 60 civilians were massacred in Monday’s attack on a seminary in the district.

“I contacted the seminary administrator, who told me that he had personally attended the funeral of the 60 ordinary people killed in the incident,” he said.

Nasratyar asked the government to thoroughly investigate the civilian casualties and punish the perpetrators.

Qalandar, a resident of the district, said 170 people were killed and a large number of others wounded in the raid.

Kunduz Zonal Hospital Director Naeem Mangal confirmed to Pajhwok receiving 57 wounded individuals, including 15 children, from raid site.“Six of the wounded have succumbed to their injuries.”

But Ghulam Hazrat Karimi, spokesman for the 209thShaheen Military Corps in Kunduz, insisted the attack targeted the Taliban. He said the rebels were meeting in Bajawari area, where they were struck.

“Baryalai, a member of Taliban’s Quetta Shuraand a number of other senior insurgents were also killed in this attack,” the official said.

In response to a question, he said: “The Taliban opened fire on students of the seminary and killed them after the airstrike ended.”

In Kabul, deputy spokesman for Defense Ministry Brig. Gen. Mohammad Radminsh also said the attack targeted a terrorist base. He added 20 militants were killed and as many wounded.

Meanwhile, Taliban spokesmanZabihullah Mujahid said more than 150 civilians suffered casualties in the strike. He said the Hashimia Madrasa, where a graduation ceremony was underway, was struck.

Taliban leaders were not present at the ceremony and the casualties mostly included children, Mujahid said.

mds/mud

Notice how it was the Taliban who killed the remaining children after the attack...they need to really learn how to cook a story

I am pretty much sure they knew about the northern alliance barbaric acts in civil war. But USA thought they will be in and out...who knew that the NA Will be so incompetent ...

woukd this be a turning point in public opinion which actually turned the vietnam war...western media has reported it but in its traditional mutted way..especially if you look at newyork times ....
... This would also mean what would be strategy regarding equipping the NA
Vietnam really had honest and intellectual free press - true representatives of the first amendment(right to free speech/press) in the US. Now the US has the extremely controlled media by corporations and interests.

Oddly, the honest media in the US today are comedians.

This incident will add strength in TTA ranks immensely. You will see an upsurge in attacks in coming weeks and months. More worries for Trump Administration.

29792181_1760394900665241_7322436758565516999_n.jpg

Thank you very much Dr. A Q Khan and others for making Pakistan defence invincible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom