What's new

6 Troops Martyred including a Major in an Ambush by Ts.

Sri Lanka can beat "Tamil Tigers",
But Pakistan can not beat "TTP".

There is something Fishy...

Sri Lanka is a island

Pakistan is next to afghanis, with a number of wannabe afghanis inside Pakistan

These people are animals,, pashtunwali is ethnocentric jahilat taken to an extreme,, the locals were always involved, providing shelter, support and fundings you can't change them because they don't want to be changed

Everyone just makes excuses for them as if development is to blame

Nooo these Afghani types are jahils, they are backwards,, your only option is to continually fight them

When the Afghan Republic fell,, the afghanis lost a lot, Afghan culture is being deconstructed Infront of us and it couldn't have happened to a more backwards and worthless people

Only idiots thought it would be a end

Afghan Republic fall was a necessity,, but now we are in the post period and we will have numerous operationa of atleast 10 years where like before we will have to go on the attack and kill Afghan after Afghan to defend 250 million people

Sorry but not sorry at all... wasted their lives on nothing, country has gone to sh!t and Generals are busy with mantra of Looto te Phutto, Any honorable man will not wear Pakistani Army uniform until they fix the institution.

Sorry but not sorry at all... wasted their lives on nothing, country has gone to sh!t and Generals are busy with mantra of Looto te Phutto, Any honorable man will not wear Pakistani Army uniform until they fix the institution.
STFU

During one of the biggest operations in Iraq, Fallujah, the US forces lost 2 dozen men.

It was considered a massive humiliation and caused a national scandal. People lost jobs and were punished for this failed operation.

This is just a random thought and is in no way implied as a comparison or a criticism of any one or group.
Do u thibk anyone here will loose his job ?

Furthermore US was on a hostile territory with much lower numbers then the local opponent.

Here the situayion is altogather reverse.

Furthermore u r right that risk is always there however priorities of armed forces leadership is clear to us ... it has destroyed the institute upto unimagunable levels

I hope nincompoops dont start justifying these Shahadats by saying 'We inflicted many casualties on fleeing terrorists' it has to be the biggest bullshet alongside the regular photoshopped vest pics.

This was a clear ambush, am certain zero terrorist casualties, probably the usual Hilux again getting sent to the meat grinder like the souls onboard.

nincompoops now say "Heavy loses to terrorists"
history tells us Pakistani Khakis (i wont even call them army) have twice as much or more loses than terrorists. These attacks are orchestrated by world famous Intelligence agency in order to collect public sympathy. whenever GHQ gets bad press, a terrorists attack happens on some unsuspecting poor farmer boys who joined army to feed their starving family. These farmers turned soldier don't even have basic protection against any attack while sitting in the middle of nowhere in brick and shutter chowki with 19th century guns.

Furthermore US was on a hostile territory with much lower numbers then the local opponent.

Furthermore u r right that risk is always there however priorities of armed forces leadership is clear to us ... it has destroyed the institute upto unimagunable levels
I don't know what you're talking about. I am not making a comparison between the two events at all, but rather just sharing a story.

As an overseas Pakistani, I will not be sharing my personal views regarding Pakistan's political affairs or military operations.

death if soldiers keep these bastards general fuel to stay in power..

I am waiting for chachoo whisky to blame this on khan

During one of the biggest operations in Iraq, Fallujah, the US forces lost 2 dozen men.

It was considered a massive humiliation and caused a national scandal. People lost jobs and were punished for this failed operation.

This is just a random thought and is in no way implied as a comparison or a criticism of any one or group.
No country has been able to defeat internal actors, not the UK, Spain, US, etc. Only dialogue and smart thinking can end this absurdity of conflict.

I don't know what you're talking about. I am not making a comparison between the two events at all, but rather just sharing a story.

As an overseas Pakistani, I will not be sharing my personal views regarding Pakistan's political affairs or military operations.

I will say each places a different value on human life. The rest Allah Malik as they say.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom