What's new

Taliban decimate entire commando company in Sang-e-masha

I did read the article.
I meant it as a hypothetical scenario.

And just being a descendant of Mongols, does not mean you can fight.

There are mostly Tajiks Uzbeks and Pashtuns in ANA. Hazaras have a very small population and even the trained Hazaras are only part of militias to guard their own territory.

This is sad. Thank God Almighty for Pakistan Armed Forces. otherwise we would be on mercy of these people too. i can't Thank God Almighty enough and secondly our armed forces they wiped our country clean of these scum terrorists and now they are on watch from intruders.

i pray for Aghans. taliban included. Peace is always better than war.

Last edited:
Exactly, great use of the sarcastic impersonation by @Horus of highlighting the absurdity of these ingrates. The worst kind of subhumans..
Furthermore, a good news is that IK's has finally ditched the Shireen Mazari's (I'm not sure if it was her idea) idea of giving them citizenship and the GoP is now talking about their repatriation.
The fact that an ignorant intellectually deficient clown like Gen Raziq can make it as a Gen in their so-called army says it all about this "Mad Max" dystopian like failed nation.Kudos bhai

When a Muslim country lets her regular forces to be trained by India, this is the outcome!!! Few examples from BD:
  • The traitor's friend Mujib, the ignorant RAW agent, had a great faith on the Indians! So, he got his para-military, collected from his party goons, to be trained and armed by India. The result: he along with his entire family got eliminated by the ex-Pak Army men while they stood dead idle. They couldn't fire a single shot seeing the war-face of the soldiers trained by the Punjabi/Pathan NCO/JCOs!!! His dream of "one country, one party, one leader" under India went down to the drains.
  • BD PM Hasina, another RAW agent with little more intelligence, wanted to take revenge on the BD Army for what they did to her family. Hence, she arranged a Gujrat/Modi-style pogrom on their officers and their families. Now, a 4-feet tall India trained general was their Chief. He just hid under the under-garments of Hasina while the entire command structure of BD Army was being taken apart.
  • BD Army now sends all of the officers, starting from Major, to India for training. The result: even if the skirt wearing, weed smoking, matriarchal Burmese Army marches up to Dhaka, BD Army won't be able to fire even a single shot with a mere air-gun to protest!!!!
If a Muslim country wants to see an ANA in their country, be my guest and send your forces to India for training...

its always a matter of shame and sadness when we see muslims killing muslims.
Unfortunately this is nothing new...

Exactly, great use of the sarcastic impersonation by @Horus for highlighting the absurdity of these ingrates. The worst kind of subhumans..
Furthermore, a good news is that IK's has finally ditched the idea of giving them citizenships and the GoP is now talking about their repatriation.
Really, has Imran done this? I need confirmation...

ANA has more non Pashtun elements, this war is a continuation of Pashtun Tajik rivalry, like Ahmad Shah vs Hekmatyar/Mullah Omar in the past.
But one thing the infighting peoples of Afghanistan agree on: their irrational hatred of Pakistan.

What kind of confirmation do you need?
Like Imran Khan's tongue uttering this....how many times have we heard this sort only for it to be postponed?

Back
Top Bottom