What's new

6 LeT militants incl. 3 commanders killed in North Kashmir encounter

I dont know when they will 100% fence the border and put electronic surveillance on LOC , these scums should be killed on border only .. please improve the border management ......
The biggest operation in last two months. Locals have give the information on the presence the freedom fighters.

Freedom fighter Usama Jangi Nephew of Lashker ops chief Zaki Urehman Lakhvi killed.

Laskar wiped out of Hajin.

Fake encounters by occupier swines.

I dont know when they will 100% fence the border and put electronic surveillance on LOC , these scums should be killed on border only .. please improve the border management ......

The terrain is too tough and rough. 100% stopping is impossible. There has been huge improvement in border management, even then some freedom fighter cross border to achieve freedom in India.

North Kashmir was peaceful even when during the unrest in South Kashmir. The encounter happened in North Kashmir.
From peaceful to these encounters..Will india change its policy of promoting sectarian rift in Kashmir ? If not there will be more to come

How come IAF officer died. That is not his job to engage with militants on ground.???????
he is IAF garuda trainee and new recruit of IAF. total 20 IAF garuda commandos came in August 2017 for training in Kashmir encounters areas.

From peaceful to these encounters..Will india change its policy of promoting sectarian rift in Kashmir ? If not there will be more to come

Where is sectarian rift? Army is doing its duty. They will kill anyone that fires on them. That is what they are taught. In fact Indian army is lenient, if the guy that fires on them is a Kashmiri. All six killed today were from Pakistan. In fact, the locals have given the tip off of their presence. And all Kashmiris are not the same. Ladhakis and Jammuites are like any other Indian. North Kashmiri doesn't agree with South Kashmiris on violence. North Kashmir was peaceful even when mayhem was going in South Kashmir.

This all started when they started targeting local police ...... and local intelligence on ground is playing a big roll is wiping this garbage from Kashmir

still fools believe that locals support the militancy

A big shout out to Local informers, this couldn't have been possible without your help. Keep up the good work fellas.

People of Kashmir will understand what freedom feels like, it's the daily life and quality of life that matters the most, and development will come to valley once India ends this mayhem and people accept that even India has a Muslim population that lives a good life with dignity and peace....they all are proud Indians and are working in every possible sector in India, they are treated equally.
I would like to see people talk and end this once in for all...
I hate bloodshed...

Back
Top Bottom