What's new

6 LeT militants incl. 3 commanders killed in North Kashmir encounter

Considering LeT is a Salafi group, this is rather relevant, especially when one considers your previous comments on Salafism and Salafis in general.
Na, its your misconception why would i hate any group in general ?I have never said anything about the group as a whole if you could point out i would rectify...Now if you refer to zakir naik , yes i don't like him not because he is salafi because of his views on Kashmir or some other matters..
Yes if some one sitting in UK/US/India would object at how Un-Islamic Pakistan is i will definitely point out his contradiction be it Salafi , Baraevli or Deobandi...

Nah freedom fighters got caught in their hideout, Local Kashmiris are sick and tired of these elements disturbing peace in the valley hence sharing intel about their whereabouts with the security forces.
How come IAF officer died. That is not his job to engage with militants on ground.???????

No my friend LET attacked IAF base and IAF officer killed. I have never seen IAF doing ground operation it is an attack lol.
Its IAF GARUD commando KIA, GARUD is the special forces of IAF, recently they have been called in the valley to gain experience in such operations.

Its IAF GARUD commando is KIA, GARUD is the special forces of IAF, recently they have been called in the valley to gain experience in such operations.
SO IAF is IA now lol. This is an attack you Indians are trying to be sneeky lol

Google IAF base in Bandipora and you will get your answer.
LOL so how is that IAF officer is killed. Hunting terrorists is not IAF job either they shot down a jet or they attacked a base what the hell is an IAF officer doing in Bandipora that is what I am asking. LOL we all are not idots in the world that we will believe what ever Modi says. IAF killed and operation is being done by Security forces wtf is going on.

lol don't answer with random tweets.

LOL so how is that IAF officer is killed. Hunting terrorists is not IAF job either they shot down a jet or they attacked a base what the hell is an IAF officer doing in Bandipora that is what I am asking. LOL we all are not idots in the world that we will believe what ever Modi says. IAF killed and operation is being done by Security forces wtf is going on.

lol don't answer with random tweets.
OK.

Same situation happened in Punjab in late 80's when every day , police used to wipe out Khalistanis .... history is repeating itself in Kashmir ..... Local Intelligence Units of North and South Kashmir are doing their jobs pretty well ........

Na, its your misconception why would i hate any group in general ?I have never said anything about the group as a whole if you could point out i would rectify...Now if you refer to zakir naik , yes i don't like him not because he is salafi because of his views on Kashmir or some other matters..
Yes if some one sitting in UK/US/India would object at how Un-Islamic Pakistan is i will definitely point out his contradiction be it Salafi , Baraevli or Deobandi...

Your criticism seems much more fair than I had originally thought, in that case.

However, I somewhat disagree with the last point. There isn't really a single country that's truly Islamic enough for Salafis since nobody actually rules by Sharia, and many of them are stuck in the UK/US since the authorities pretty much ban them from travelling among other reasons. I wouldn't usually consider it hypocritical, with certain exceptions of course like Anjem Choudry who lives on the dole.

Your criticism seems much more fair than I had originally thought, in that case.

However, I somewhat disagree with the last point. There isn't really a single country that's truly Islamic enough for Salafis since nobody actually rules by Sharia, and many of them are stuck in the UK/US since the authorities pretty much ban them from travelling among other reasons. I wouldn't usually consider it hypocritical, with certain exceptions of course like Anjem Choudry who lives on the dole.
Actually there is not any true Islamic country , i agree with this part...Rest lets agree to disagree..I wouldn't say hypocritical but dishonesty to if someone prefer to stay in UK/US ..I have no problem with that but if that somebody suddenly start to advocate uprising or how should country A,B,C and its people should change themselves i find it ironic..Problem is most of these preacher or brothers PREFER to stay outside Muslim countries makes there comment irrelevant as they have nothing to gain or loss if something worst happen in-fact they contribute and remain loyal to totally Un-Islamic country..
If someone in Pakistan says this i will view it at least honest since his bread and butter associated with the Land..

The biggest operation in last two months. Locals have give the information on the presence the freedom fighters.

Freedom fighter Usama Jangi Nephew of Lashker ops chief Zaki Urehman Lakhvi killed.

Laskar wiped out of Hajin.

The biggest operation in last two months. Locals have give the information on the presence the freedom fighters.

Freedom fighter Usama Jangi Nephew of Lashker ops chief Zaki Urehman Lakhvi killed.

Laskar wiped out of Hajin.
It means majority of locals support India ?

Back
Top Bottom