What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

You must be either too biased or just too uneducated to say that YOU created your country.
I know history prefectly.

Yes, you built your country, but the land was Palestinian
no, there was not such thing as Palestinian land ever.

the population that was living there was Palestinian
They still live there.

and you are just occupying it since 48.
Ask Israeli Arabs where they prefer to live and they will say - Israel.

Don't even try to make me believe the opposing - my grandfather and my grandmother immigrated in Syria, because their homes were stealed by the Israelis, the Americans and the UK. And nope, UK was pro - Israel.
UK officers were leading Jordanian army into battle against Israel. UK arms were used by Egypt and Jordan. America was neutral in 1948.

A fifth of all congressmen taking paid-for holidays to Israel this summer

A fifth of all Congressmen taking paid-for holidays to Israel this summer | Mail Online

According to the Jerusalem Post, 55 of the holidaymakers will be Republicans while 26 will be Democrats. Many will be visiting Israel for the first time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

US congress sitting in Israel

(That explains why Israel hasn't escalates the conflict to a full war...as they usually do...Congressmen being invited for brainwashing and thats way too important for Israel)

This week's reports that 20 percent of the U.S. Congress will be visiting Israel this month are stunning. Eighty-one members of Congress -- two thirds of them Republicans, 47 of them freshmen -- apparently think it is more important to be visiting Israel than it is to be at home dealing with the worst economic crisis in modern memory. America's economy is in flames and these guys are taking lobbyist-funded trips to what, watch Israelis take to the streets to protest the high-cost of living in that country?

I'm not talking about the war, I'm talking about the creation of Israel itself. And no, Palestinians aren't living in their territories, since you are occupying them. And yes, Israel is safer, since you're killing children with your missiles.

I'm completely disguisted of the Jew way of thinking - I don't know what to say anymore.

Palestine for the Palestinians - Israel - autonomous region in Egypt.

I know history prefectly.

no, there was not such thing as Palestinian land ever.

They still live there.

Ask Israeli Arabs where they prefer to live and they will say - Israel.

UK officers were leading Jordanian army into battle against Israel. UK arms were used by Egypt and Jordan. America was neutral in 1948.

If you know history then you will know that Zionists are lying thieving scum. Lowest form of human. I can give you numerous examples of how low your race will go to justify your atrocities but unlike you i want to stay on topic. Either add to the thread or just shut up. 6 people died very sad but dont try to justify your governments heavy handed and response and your racist attitude.
Long live Hamas - the democratically elected representatives of the Palestinian people

Ask Israeli Arabs where they prefer to live and they will say - Israel

Ask Israeli Arabs would they fight for Israel ? NO ? Because Israel does not accommodate the wishes of Arabs

As soon as USA crashes, Israel is going to the dustbin, where rubbish belongs. Thanks for the attention.

As soon as USA crashes, Israel is going to the dustbin, where rubbish belongs. Thanks for the attention.

Well I am not sure about that ....

They people who control the US and the wealth they have are not going anywhere soon

If you know history then you will know that Zionists are lying thieving scum. Lowest form of human. I can give you numerous examples of how -
As near as I can tell, you've run away from every challenge to do so. You don't really have anything other than bald assertions, do you? That doesn't even rise to the level of Israel's irrational critics, who "prove" their case by fibs or (at best) portraying Israel's actions out-of-context.

Guilty until proven innocent - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

On Thursday, and after a rough night full of Israeli air attacks on different locations in the Gaza Strip, we woke up to another hot Ramadan day which was interrupted by news about a shooting operation in Eilat, whereby five Israeli soldiers were killed and 36 others were injured. Immediately and without even waiting for the details of the operation to be announced, people started fretting about a likely Israeli attack on Gaza.

It was much like the instantaneous reactions of Muslims in Norway to the terrorist attacks that took Oslo by storm recently, which ignited fear in their hearts because of inevitable racist attacks that they were going to suffer had the attacker been a Muslim. More inevitable than the racist attacks was of course the media threat, which also instantaneously and without any evidence linked the terrorist attacks to Al Qaeda and to Muslim extremists. However, the murderer turned out to be a Norwegian, allowing Norwegian Muslims to heave a sigh of relief.

The scenario in Gaza was not very different. The 'operation' killed five soldiers, but nobody knows who led the operation. At first, we read reports indicating that Egypt's involvement, only to find that Israel promptly denied Egypt's intervention before Egypt itself did. Immediately afterwards, we heard Ehud Barak's statements accusing 'Gaza' of the attacks and promising to "punish those who were responsible". How he came to that conclusion, what evidence he holds, or who in Gaza he thinks is responsible, we have no idea (and neither does he, I'm starting to believe). What we know for sure is that we are doomed, and that ahead of us lies what might be a live reminder of Cast Lead, regardless of the fact that not a piece of evidence connected the people of Gaza to the Eilat operation.

As near as I can tell, you've run away from every challenge to do so. You don't really have anything other than bald assertions, do you? That doesn't even rise to the level of Israel's irrational critics, who "prove" their case by fibs or (at best) portraying Israel's actions out-of-context.

Glad to see you are back Solomon2. Please attempt to stay on topic. Here on PDF we dont like people off topic or of course trolling. :no:

btw what do you mean "bald assertions"? I have a full set of hair.

If you know history then you will know that Zionists are lying thieving scum. Lowest form of human. I can give you numerous examples of how low your race will go to justify your atrocities but unlike you i want to stay on topic. Either add to the thread or just shut up. 6 people died very sad but dont try to justify your governments heavy handed and response and your racist attitude.
Long live Hamas - the democratically elected representatives of the Palestinian people
Poor frustrated boy. Sad that you are so filled with hate. killing 5 terrorists is heavy handed response?

Ask Israeli Arabs would they fight for Israel ? NO ? Because Israel does not accommodate the wishes of Arabs
Israeli Arab generals:

yusefmishleb2-s.1309942202.jpg
917525-5-s.1309942204.jpg
675-s.1309942468.jpg

:azn:

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Egyptian security services are trying to identify a suicide bomber who they say killed three Egyptian soldiers at border checkpoint no. 79 on Friday.

Egyptian authorities seeking to identify suicide bomber | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt

Glad to see you are back Solomon2.
Thanks.

Please attempt to stay on topic. Here on PDF we dont like people off topic -
Here on PDF the mods believe it is appropriate for any member to question another member's justifications to anything he or she writes, no matter what the thread topic.

Poor frustrated boy. Sad that you are so filled with hate. killing 5 terrorists is heavy handed response?

Israeli Arab generals:

yusefmishleb2-s.1309942202.jpg
917525-5-s.1309942204.jpg
675-s.1309942468.jpg

:azn:

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Egyptian security services are trying to identify a suicide bomber who they say killed three Egyptian soldiers at border checkpoint no. 79 on Friday.

Egyptian authorities seeking to identify suicide bomber | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt

Wazuuuuup 500? I hate your mindset and the way you steal and lie. Why does that fill me with hate? I hate Zionists and you are one of them. I love everyone else. Love all nations and people. Love PAKISTAN thats why im on here. Just love being round like minded people. My partner is a hindu and i love him. I am full of love for everyone but Zionists. They do make me sick.

Egyptian soldiers killed by suicide bomber was a tall story presented by Israeli officials to get the monkey off their back.But the story has been rejected by Egypt.

It was the arrogance of israeli forces that made the situation worse..Most of them are not even from Israel..what would they know about how to behave in one of the most volatile regions of the world..They are trigger happy cowboys/cowgirls...who know hebrew well and watched Rambo II.

http://www.mahal-idf-volunteers.org/

Back
Top Bottom