59 Indians in Bangladeshi Jails

eastwatch

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
South Asian Media Net

59 Indian in Bangladesh jail
Tuesday, February 01,2011
DHAKA: At least 59 Indian nationals including three women are languishing in Bangladesh jails, despite completion of their prison terms, but New Delhi is refusing to take them back, a media report said Monday.

The district jail authorities in Satkhira on the western border tried several times to send them back but the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) repeatedly refused to accept them, The Daily Star said Monday quoting official sources.

Caught on charges of smuggling and arms peddling, the prisoners in the age group of 24-60 have completed their jail terms ranging from two to five years.

Officials said the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) tried to push them back, but did not succeed.

Hailing from various Indian states, they were arrested by BGB and police from the border areas in last one decade for various crimes, the daily said.

They were convicted by the courts concerned and were sentenced to suffer two to five years rigorous imprisonment. Prison terms of some of the convicts ware completed in 2002.

The newspaper also published a list of their names.

On completion of their prison terms in different jails including in Satkhira, the jail authorities tried to send them back to India several times but BSF declined to accept them on the plea that they cannot do it without 'order from the government', the report said.

Sify | MSN |

These illegal indians are lucky not to have been killed by our BDR. All the illegal Indian citizens must be sought out and sent back to India.

I agree, we also need to kick the millions of Bangladeshis back to Bangladesh and switch with Indians.

I absolutely agree.. :tup:

Expel BD citizens quickly. But, note that there are no illegal Muslim immigrants in Assam. Assam was and is their land. People living there are our people, and they are Assamese natives. Soon, the muslims will overtake other religionists in demography. A new era will will start.

Expel BD citizens quickly. But, note that there are no illegal Muslim immigrants in Assam. Assam was and is their land. People living there are our people, and they are Assamese natives. Soon, the muslims will overtake other religionists in demography. A new era will will start.

You want a piece of India? How about you try and take it then?.. If there are illegals in Assam as well they should get the boot back to your country. Assam is and aways will be apart of India buddy. I dont care about religion, only nationality. And if Bangladesh wants to take it, your country should seriously try to take it.

Illegal Bangladeshis need to get out of India. We will take back our thousand or so Indians, you can have your millions.

Look at this 2 year blog from Assam times. Lol

http://www.assamtimes.org/blog/1875.html

Do you have Greater Bangladesh in mind? Please let me know, It will give me a good laugh..Because Assamese do not want to join Bangladesh..

http://www.assamtimes.org/

Last edited:

mate....you should change your name to Muslim EVIL OVERLORD...

damn...that reminded me of the classic supervillain plotting world domination...:rofl:

ok...honest question....
is islam the ONLY all encompassing identity of all musims?is it something about the koran?
coz i usually see talks going that way ALL the time....

its always like us muslims vs rest of the world...
why is it like this?
no offence meant at all....just curious

lol..wat happens if the north east people start to do the same to u..
from all three side,new era will start u will finally come to ur DAD

mate....you should change your name to Muslim EVIL OVERLORD...

damn...that reminded me of the classic supervillain plotting world domination...:rofl:

ok...honest question....
is islam the ONLY all encompassing identity of all musims?is it something about the koran?
coz i usually see talks going that way ALL the time....

its always like us muslims vs rest of the world...
why is it like this?
no offence meant at all....just curious

Sigh they had one large country called Pakistan (East and West). Then when their Muslim brothers started to slaughter them they called Hindustan India to come help them. Now they talk about taking over Assam simply because it will be Muslim majority. These birds have short memories yaar :pop:

Release them all ASAP or else we will start sending our "illegal, unwanted Guests" back to their Homeland. :coffee:

Sigh they had one large country called Pakistan (East and West). Then when their Muslim brothers started to slaughter them they called Hindustan India to come help them. Now they talk about taking over Assam simply because it will be Muslim majority. These birds have short memories yaar :pop:

forget that man...we benefitted as much from the 1971 war....
lets be respectful to them...

i am just asking the guy an honest question with NO bad intent

Too much.
Bad luck for them, but who told them to smuggle in the first place?

And now this Bharti government, refuse to take them back. What a shame.
Just go and leave them on the border, hey know how to cross it, are professionals.

Regards.

59 Indians in Bangladeshi Jails

Govt. of India should bring them back and deport 50 million illegal Bangladeshis residing in India since 1971!

Too much.
Bad luck for them, but who told them to smuggle in the first place?

And now this Bharti government, refuse to take them back. What a shame.
Just go and leave them on the border, hey know how to cross it, are professionals.

Regards.

seriously...enough with the bharati $hit..
unlike P.A.K.I., its not even a short form or anything...

Is your govt willing to accept thousands of illegal Bangladeshis who managed to cross the border and not get shot by the Evil Bharti Yindoo BSF?

seriously...enough with the bharati $hit..
unlike P.A.K.I., its not even a short form or anything...

Bharti is a formal word. It is used by mass media and formal letters.
It isint the topic, so PLEASE dont derail the topic.
Thanks and Regards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom