What's new

55 Chinese sailors are feared dead after nuclear submarine 'gets caught in a trap intended to snare British and US vessels in the Yellow Sea'

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States
1696371168827.png

rumors were not unfounded

usually it takes a few months to never for PLA to admit any deaths and to do PR

You expect Chinese media to announce it even if it happened. Do not tell me accidents do not happen.
Which devastating accident happened in China in the past that it had not reported, like the submarine accident that happened 20 years ago in 2003, lol ? And your master US had tried to cover up and blocked from reporting the toxic train accident happened in US just few months ago, don't tell me your US is all free and transparent, lol.

Last edited:
Which devastating accident happened in China in the past that it had not reported, like the submarine accident that happened 20 years ago in 2003, lol ? And your master US had tried to cover up and blocked from reporting the toxic train accident happened in US just few months ago, your US is all free and transparent, lol.
China covered up Wuhan Virus AKA Covid leak quite well, and then blamed everything on Italy, Japan, India, USA, South Africa, Nigeria and what not.

China covered up Covid leak quite well, and then blamed everything on Italy, Japan, India, USA, South Africa, Nigeria and what not.
It's your delusional Indians and evil Americans think that China covered up. Covid 19 originated in US and Europe, first broke out and reported in Wuhan, and irresponsible Indians are responsible for spreading the most deadly Covid virus India Delta to the world that killed most people around the world.

It's your delusional Indians and evil Americans think that China covered up. Covid 19 originated in US and Europe, first broke out and reported in Wuhan, and irresponsible Indians are responsible for spreading the most deadly Covid virus India Delta to the world that killed most people around the world.
So China blamed Nigerians for nothing?

The story started from here, the famous (or infamous) COVID-scientist, now turned submarine expert.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 3.42.10 AM.png

Type 093 is supposed to be nuclear-powered, what is rim-drive here? Accidents can happen anywhere, but this looks very sketchy. What is more concerning is that mainstream western media who loves to talk about China is silent about this!

Also it was pointed out in the social media that the supposed accident happened in yellow-sea. Look at the depth map of yellow sea.

F7jWRZSacAAPpSc.jpg

So the Type 093 drowned in a depth of 20-30m?
Personally though if I see her name, it's kind of a dead giveaway.

Which devastating accident happened in China in the past that it had not reported, like the submarine accident that happened 20 years ago in 2003, lol ? And your master US had tried to cover up and blocked from reporting the toxic train accident happened in US just few months ago, don't tell me your US is all free and transparent, lol.

Covid virus for starters

Back
Top Bottom