What's new

54% Pakistanis satisfied with democratic system: PILDAT

Only 54 percent of Pakistan’s population is satisfied with democracy? And this is lower than it has been in the past three years? Such confidence.

iTOEOisn1_rigPxKmDHkJ8TSAdTVKlbs89Ve3Mp_rl_DhPF5YwahJcHOSuGIHtzrUgWb9XsQT65EA8hyDX5G1rmWe4x627yNVOHnnmIPKXhrawNt7O90inJIEThS2ZCrxQ

a79587336732556e8041bad6fda7016d972315375b2a0c735d3f97946d949daa.jpg
hahaha nice.

Nawaz Sharif despite all corruption charges despite all scandals manages to stay in the power. That's some effort man. But of course he loses everything on morale grounds.

I don't care about PTI, but how can people be happy with a loan which is crossing a Billion mark & no sign of return by these corrupt bastards, rising prices in everything which is almost every month & etc. How can people be happy with all these things? The educated youth of Pakistan wants to leave Pakistan for a better future, does this show youth are happy?

Such surveys which are pre planned by corrupt politicians are normally held in back ward areas or their own area where people have no brains.

Brother,

i hope you know what is inflation ,and i also hope that you knew that Inflation is at lowest level in last 40 Years, so bro always use your emotions on facts, not on assumptions.

Democratic system in Pakistan? didn't knew about that there is no jamhooriyat in Pakistan.

the title suggests that there are 54 % noonis in pakistan that's why they are in power.

Back
Top Bottom