What's new

5 meals in Karachi that will hurt your wallet

Pakistanis can't differentiate between pig/donkey and beef meat let alone imported vs local beef.
Hello,
There's a big difference between the pork and thebeef so I really don't understand anyone can mistake it so your comments is really negative and unrealistic. I never ate pork but I can just tell the difference by their smells.

They are charging western country price in 3rd world country like Pakistan. Plus I will doubt claim of Pakistani restaurants, they could as well be giving them local beef. Pakistanis can't differentiate between pig/donkey and beef meat let alone imported vs local beef.

Not sure why you got a negative rating on that but having consumed beef & pork, I can tell you authoritatively that no fucking one will ever mistake a pork while eating beef or vice versa.

What do you mean torture?, do you have any links to torture videos so that we can see for ourselves?

The ducks are fed almost 5-10 times of what they can consume. They are fed so much grains that they pass out. And still they are fed by inserting a funnel and shoving the grains through it.

I am pretty liberal in my food habits but no way in hell I will ever torture a living animal just so that it would taste nice.

:cray::( :cray:

I think I would prefer Egg Burger from now on. Only for Rs:40 :cheesy: Eat as much as you like......:partay:

These were really some expensive stuff will definitely empty my wallet.

Not sure why you got a negative rating on that but having consumed beef & pork, I can tell you authoritatively that no fucking one will ever mistake a pork while eating beef or vice versa.

The ducks are fed almost 5-10 times of what they can consume. They are fed so much grains that they pass out. And still they are fed by inserting a funnel and shoving the grains through it.

I am pretty liberal in my food habits but no way in hell I will ever torture a living animal just so that it would taste nice.

:cray::( :cray:

Yeah I don't know if an enlarged liver is healthy to consume anyway.

BTW I don't think you should consume pork, we all know that pigs eat human feces and they also do not sweat and as you know whatever we eat, it becomes a part of us eventually so you are essentially consuming human feces and with them not sweating the toxins within their flesh just keep building up.

So unless you would like tape worms coming out of your forehead or something I suggest stop consuming it.

If it is beef then it is Wagyu or Kobe...and one must remember this saying while discussing food. 'One man's food is another man's poison'

BTW I don't think you should consume pork, we all know that pigs eat human feces and they also do not sweat and as you know whatever we eat, it becomes a part of us eventually so you are essentially consuming human feces and with them not sweating the toxins within their flesh just keep building up.

So unless you would like tape worms coming out of your forehead or something I suggest stop consuming it.

Well firstly, thanks for your concern.

As for your advice, you have painted a very grotesque picture of pigs which is not the case for piglets which are reared in the farms. They don't eat shit first of all unless that's the only thing made available to them.

Pork if bred properly doesn't have tape worms !

For lying and making fun of the whole nation.... I never ate pork in my life but living in the west, I'm exposed to its smell and how it looks. It's totally impossible that pork can be mistaken for lamb or beef. While there had a few incidents where donkey meat has been sold under the name of beef or lamb but that's a pretty close match and unsuspecting person won't be able to differentiate it however pork is an entirely different species with very distinct stink and texture. I mean in the supermarket, I can't even stand in the pork section while most of it is frozen and packed so now think how an unfrozen and fresh piece of pork will stink?

Well more than anything, a Muslim won't consume a pig because it is haraam (not allowed) regardless of how it was raised and how healthy it may be....it is haraam period, I won't let my brain cells to waste time on thinking about it as it has been decided for me :)

Last edited:
Well firstly, thanks for your concern.

As for your advice, you have painted a very grotesque picture of pigs which is not the case for piglets which are reared in the farms. They don't eat shit first of all unless that's the only thing made available to them.

Pork if bred properly doesn't have tape worms !

Well in today's world of food making business you can't really guarantee that extreme precautions are not being taken in raising and slaughtering of foods, from GMO's to exponential growth producing hormone injections, if their aren't any precautions or lapses the pigs would eventually start consuming their own feces, yesterday I saw the process of force feeding of ducks and some of the those ducks were so over weight that rats were coming into their cages and eating parts of their flesh and they couldn't defend themselves, it was an American farm so you know.

Well more than anything, a Muslim won't consume a pig because it is haraam (not allowed) regardless of how it was raised and how healthy it may be....it is haraam period, I won't let my brain cells to waste time on thinking about it as it has been decided for me :)

Yeah of-course for us it's not really up for discussion what is haram is haram period, I was just sharing for those who might not be aware of the harmful effects there are on health and it would make me feel really good if by my actions they would most likely not have a 6 ft long tapeworm within their stomachs 30 to 40 years down the road :enjoy:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom