What's new

5 favorite personalities from your "enemy" country

Even if these figures are true our population is far less then yours so your poverty remains much higher then ours in NUMBERS!!!

and your budget is 1.53 trillion dollars so you can easily remove poverty right now only if you want to, but you haven't removed it that's why i said you will remain poor!!!

and it will be better if we return to the topic please!!!
Yeah simple..India has 10 times more population than Pakistan so poverty in numbers will obviously be more,China with a huge population has people BPL more than half of Pakistan's total population !:L
So guess what,Pakistan with 9 times lesser population has a higher poverty percentage than India with a 9 times more population! Less population is easier to manage?no?,well,i guess you must have understood by now that the current figures are rather embarrassing for Pakistan :D

lol, what matters is percentage of population and not no. of people , going by your logic we have much higher middle class population than entire population of United States..!!
though your population is much lower than ours but our per capita income is higher than yours :lol:

and how can you say our poverty is not reducing?? did you dream of it??

India's poverty rate may 'fall' to 24% by 2015 - Rediff.com Business

dont just type anything for the sake of typing

back to topic...

what matters is population not percentage!!! because if small number of people are poor then maybe they will not be able to conquer 40% of your land and they will also not be able to make an army of 40,000 soldiers who are killing your security personals daily...........:agree:

internal security also effects the economy!!! :D

My 5 favrate personalities from pakistan

Musharraf (except for his views on India)

Wasim akram ( best left arm bowler ever born on earth)

Atif aslam ( great voice)

Imran Khan ( only hope of pakistan )

Jana ( for some funny comments on this forum ) :enjoy:

My Personal favorites from Near (not enemy) countries:-

1) Mr Jinnah : I still dont know the reason or thrust for going against Congress but what I read about him was a great personality, a stylish man and not to forget he was the one who stood against british empire to save Bhagat singh trio.

2) Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (He was maestro, a trendsetter, the only singer when he sings gets a direct connection to God )

3) Mao Tse Tung (A great leader, revolutionist and visionary, Who resolved China's most of the problem. There are few negative things to discuss but still he is high for others)

4) Imran/Wasim/Waqar :- Need to club all of them in one (to hit more names) as all of them were great in bowling and swinging

5) Pervez Musharraf : He did blunder but still what I think is, his time was the one when whole world knows who needs to be talked in Pakistan for authority. This scenario is lost after him.

6) Ghulam Ali:- Ghazal Maestro whose ghazals are still as fresh as those were ages ago. Sorry cant miss him here.

Rahat and Nusrat Fathe Ali Khan
Reshma(soulful voice)
Mushraff(the most promising Pakistani leader)
Najam Sethi (no drama journalist)

Tan Dun(amazing composer)
Zhao Ming Wu (My art instructor, world renowned figure painter)

1) USA- Selena Gomez:smitten:
2) India- Katrina kaif:smitten:
3)Britian - Emma Watson:smitten:
4) India- Amisha Patel :smitten:
5) USA - Beyonce!

Even if these figures are true our population is far less then yours so your poverty remains much higher then ours in NUMBERS!!!

and your budget is 1.53 trillion dollars so you can easily remove poverty right now only if you want to, but you haven't removed it that's why i said you will remain poor!!!

and it will be better if we return to the topic please!!!

are you still in primary school or what?

1) Faiz Ahmed Faiz (Had he been the philosophical father of Pakistan, today Pakistan would be what China is)

2) Abdul Sattar Edhi ( Learn how to serve the almighty by saving people's lives and not taking lives)

3) Mehdi Hassan (No one comes close to this Gazzal maestro, very intricate and intense in his renditions)

4) Wasim Akram (He would bowl those yorkers even if he had only two fingers)

5) Musharaff (He was the worst General and the best Politician to have)

and of course the King of Comedy Sir Zaid Hamid , the Zion.

Surprised no one mentioned Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan here, I thought he was big in India.

Many people in India will be surprised if you tell them that Khan saheb is a Pakistani. That much they love him.

(He would bowl those yorkers even when he had only two fingers)

Oye...do ungli se to kevel ek he kaam ho sakta hai....

Back
Top Bottom