What's new

5 common myths about Islam Propagated by Media

sort of............
@Chak Bamu scares me:P
bro.. tips for you, if you think you are saying something offensive, trying to use more serious sounding English which gives an impression that you are a knowledable person. :p:
Also remove hatred from post, and write what you think is a fact. You are allowed to be wrong but not allowed to present it in a hateful way.

example: fuc*ing muzzy bas*ards killing each other everywhere and you say they are peaceful.. are you kangressi sikular? ---- wrong in many ways
Based on major events we get to know from news from the muslim world, one gets an impression that an awful lot of violence going on there, and the only conclusion I can make is the obvious one -- much better and much less bannable:lol:

Last edited:
Islam is a code of life not a living individual...

What an individual does is under his own responsibilities! Very typical of an American to run away or try to dust off own responsibilities...

The problem of Islam is not people like you or the Webmaster or many sane posters in PDF...But the people like ISIS and Al Queda and majority section of people see them as saviour although they tell something different outside to media...In the Islamic world, only radical people are recognized and followed...How many people follow the moderate and intellectual class in Pakistan or in general Islamic nations?...The issue is liberal people always takes execuse to defend Islamist and radical people by presenting them to the front of criticism but on other side of the coin, they do not have the control or capacity to motivate any thing within their society....

bro.. tips for you, if you think you are saying something offensive, trying to use more serious sounding English which gives an impression that you are a knowledable person. :p:
Also remove hatred from post, and write what you think is a fact. You are allowed to be wrong but not allowed to present it in a hateful way.

example: fuc*ing muzzy bas*ards killing each other everywhere and you say they are peaceful.. are you kangressi sikular? ---- wrong in many ways
Bases on major events we get to know from news from the muslim world, one gets an impression that an awful lot of violence going on there, and the only conclusion I can make is the obvious one -- much better and much less bannable:lol:

I have never used such language ever.
Most of my negatives came while discussing jf-17,,in a very technical manner with certain members not being able to gulp down the truth:P.
And i am so sick of the word sickular from rss bots that i have included it in my signature:angry:

You are incorrectly blaming Islam for deaths in civil wars. Those kinds of wars were being fought long before Islam existed. They would have taken place even if Islam never existed. Americans fought a civil war once and I never heard anyone blame Christianity for that. Do not mix politics with religion.

Do not mix politics with religion? What do you think Saudi Arabia and Pakistan do, by law? What is happening in Muslim countries today is due to mixing religion with politics.

Do not mix politics with religion? What do you think Saudi Arabia and Pakistan do, by law? What is happening in Muslim countries today is due to mixing religion with politics.
Let me play Zarvan's advocate here.:devil:
you say muslims are to blame for violence(or general state they are in), any practical suggestion how situation can be changed for better?

Let me play Zarvan's advocate here.:devil:
you say muslims are to blame for violence(or general state they are in), any practical suggestion how situation can be changed for better?

That is for the Muslims in those countries themselves to figure out how to best out out the fire burning their own homes.

Can tgis be applied to other religions.

Of course. Please go ahead and show us all which other religion's followers are barbarically killing their fellow believers by the tens of thousands these days, while claiming to belong to a perfect religion?

And what do you think I am saying here? I am saying that is wrong and that I agree with you on this matter. There is no need to instantly jump into defensive mode. However, while you say that religion and politics should be different matters, you are yourself mixing the two. A civil war is a result of internal politics, not the fault of religions, even if religion is used as an excuse.

Religion should not be used as a political tool. Islam simply sets a few limits and guidelines. Otherwise, it is perfectly compatible with ideas like democracy or liberalism, there is no need to make Islam a political ideology. I condemn those who use it as political tools, they are a disgrace to their community and to Islam.

That is for the Muslims in those countries themselves to figure out how to best out out the fire burning their own homes.
I presume you are a muslim from pakistan (tell me if I am wrong), what changes will you expect in pakistan.

Please go ahead and show us all which other religion's followers are barbarically killing their fellow believers by the tens of thousands these days,
There are countless non-Muslim drug cartels, mafias and criminals that are doing just that. The only difference between them and Muslim criminals ('terrorists') is that they do not use religion to gain support, they use other political tools. That too, is a recent thing, I'm sure I needn't remind you of the countless inquisitions, protestant-catholic sectarian conflicts and crusades that took place not so long ago.

while claiming to belong to a perfect religion?
The religion is perfect doesn't mean its followers are perfect. For example, If I believe in Democracy but don't vote, does that mean democracy is completely flawed? No, of course not. It just means people are flawed because they're human beings.

Do you think that believing that your religion is perfect is wrong? That's absurd. The whole point of believing in something is that it's supposed to be correct. If we thought our beliefs were wrong, we wouldn't believe in them. That's human nature, believing in what you think is right.

And what do you think I am saying here? I am saying that is wrong and that I agree with you on this matter. There is no need to instantly jump into defensive mode. However, while you say that religion and politics should be different matters, you are yourself mixing the two. A civil war is a result of internal politics, not the fault of religions, even if religion is used as an excuse.

Religion should not be used as a political tool. Islam simply sets a few limits and guidelines. Otherwise, it is perfectly compatible with ideas like democracy or liberalism, there is no need to make Islam a political ideology. I condemn those who use it as political tools, they are a disgrace to their community and to Islam.

And yet while those are noble words, the reality of the actions says otherwise in Muslim countries, does it not?

I presume you are a muslim from pakistan (tell me if I am wrong), what changes will you expect in pakistan.

There is no change that can be realistically expected for good in Pakistan.

There are countless non-Muslim drug cartels, mafias and criminals that are doing just that. The only difference between them and Muslim criminals ('terrorists') is that they do not use religion to gain support, they use other political tools. That too, is a recent thing, I'm sure I needn't remind you of the countless inquisitions, protestant-catholic sectarian conflicts and crusades that took place not so long ago.

The religion is perfect doesn't mean its followers are perfect. For example, If I believe in Democracy but don't vote, does that mean democracy is completely flawed? No, of course not. It just means people are flawed because they're human beings.

Do you think that believing that your religion is perfect is wrong? That's absurd. The whole point of believing in something is that it's supposed to be correct. If we thought our beliefs were wrong, we wouldn't believe in them. That's human nature, believing in what you think is right.

Very typical excuses to hide the fact that most modern day Muslims have simply gone bonkers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom