What's new

5 common myths about Islam Propagated by Media

:rofl: now false is truth!

By stating lies brainwashed people call it truth :tup:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it as the truth...

And now even when you show it as a lie....Some come out saying it is nothing else but the truth...Lovely brainwashing!

Yeah, like Muslims & their apologists stating Islam to be the "Religion of Peace".
At least that's what they are trying, but to no avail.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims believe in the Hadith as a valid source, not just the Mullahs.

People follow the mullahs making them powerful.
Similarly people vote for corrupt people on the basis of caste/religion and then cry when that person is not upto the mark

Stop being politically correct for once:D
what did I say which is politically correct.
what is it that muslims have and I dont. If I adopt a muslim child and bring him up, will he still become volent jihadi? If not, then you cant blame 'muslims'.

what did I say which is politically correct.
what is it that muslims have and I dont. If I adopt a muslim child and bring him up, will he still become volent jihadi? If not, then you cant blame 'muslims'.

I can answer this but i will be banned.

A few individuals? Hundreds of thousands of deaths, millions displaced, and many countries in civil war. A few individuals? Nope.
You are incorrectly blaming Islam for deaths in civil wars. Those kinds of wars were being fought long before Islam existed. They would have taken place even if Islam never existed. Americans fought a civil war once and I never heard anyone blame Christianity for that. Do not mix politics with religion.

No,mullahs come from the general population like the politicians
Most indian members of your National Assembly have criminal cases ranging from mass murder,rapes ,kidnapping and corruption against them ... India must be a nation of murders,rapists,kidnappers and thugs!.. As they come from the public...Going by your logic?

Most indian members of your National Assembly have criminal cases ranging from mass murder,rapes ,kidnapping and corruption against them ... India must be a nation of murders,rapists,kidnappers and thugs!.. As they come from the public...Going by your logic?

Yes they do come from public just like pakistani politicians.
Whats to deny there??:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom