What's new

48 hours Deadline : TuQ bought a Shroud (Kafann) for HIMSELF

It is up to the people to elect and re-elect - or not - their representatives in Parliament. No one else has the constitutional authority to do this but the people themselves by regular elections held according to the provision of law.

poor will always vote for anyone who gives him a plate of food for him and his family members or some money during election rally or on the day of the election.

Poor only cares for his stomach and the stomach of his family members members, once he is self sufficient then things will change but that won't happen as long as our current politicians are alive. And keep in mind how many poor are there in Pakistan. So your above argument is not applicable in Pakistan. it can only be applied in a democratic country not the present democratic Pakistan

poor will always vote for anyone who gives him a plate of food for him and his family members or some money during election rally or on the day of the election.

Poor only cares for his stomach and the stomach of his family members members, once he is self sufficient then things will change but that won't happen as long as our current politicians are alive. And keep in mind how many poor are there in Pakistan. So your above argument is not applicable in Pakistan.

So in your view such poverty is a bar to regular elections? Held regularly, the process improves itself.

mere azeez pakistani doston kuch nahi hone wala .... har baar ki tarah is baar bhi "noora fir bach ke nikal jaau" ;)

What is the point of having PEACE when our CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION is destroying the very essence of our Government and looting the National Treasury thru Kickbacks.

For all we know you are an ethnic Indian Hindu trying to harm our Nation.

So my sincere advice to you would be to mind your own DAMN BUSINESS and leave us Pakistanis alone to sort out our own Problems. We don't need Foreigners like yourself meddling in our affairs. TUQ was born in Pakistan and has spend most of his life in Pakistan. TUQ has also done amazing good for Pakistan thru his educational and welfare institution

"Ethnic Hindu" lol , you sure havn't seen my posts about Hinduism and how bad human rights are in India. May want to look some up.

If your Mullah was doing this inside his house with his wife and kids, I honestly wouldn't have written ONE single post on here. But he is doing this to a country of 200 MILLION people. Majority of which honestly would have more work to make a better living instead of threatening the state. So it is MINE and EVERYONE else's business. Our tax payer $$$$ go to you, your system has a LOT of investments from others and in the stock market and all. And the insecurity of your country threatens all of us. After all, where were Al-Qaeda's people got trained and still are getting flushed out by your military? In your backyard.
So please, do understand that the entire world is a stakeholder in this. Everyone wants a system to run and a prosperous Pakistan. If there was a system like today in place for the past twenty years (which ran its course), honestly, you wouldn't have Taliban today killing your own innocent people. Take a look around, your politician leadership and the military are working with each other trying to clean up the mess. All the blasts and all have stopped. That's a result of Military doing its work and Civilians supporting that operation and owning it. Just one example.

Similarly here, if a Good person all of a sudden kills a few people, the courts don't look at how good he was 10 years ago. They see how many murders he has committed when he was brought to the court.
Similarly, whatever many "great" institutions this guys opened up and charity work he did, right now, he is DIRECTLY responsible for many killings that have happened due to his threats against the gov't, making his followers go violent by hate speeches and instigating terrorism through forcing people to attack the Police and the gov't. I am not pulling this out of thin air. You are welcome to go back to a month and hear and see his speeches on youtube and other media sources.
So even IF he's done a lot of good.....right now, he's illegally and unconstitutionally trying to destabilize a country of 200 MILLION people with like 15 thousand people and a country where he won't vote. He'll vote in Canada. How is this right?
You are asking me to stop writing posts about this situation that's caused over 2 Trillion of loss in the business and economy in Pakistan. But you aren't following your loyal oath to your country and trying to standup to him and REMIND him no changes come through a force of 15 Thousand people. In democracy, you bring the change within the Parliament and the Assemblies. Frankly speaking, both him and IK,if they really have proof and not bi polar talk, should be spending this time in the Parliament to gather more support. Not destroy an entire country's economy and get people killed through violence.
No matter how good he is, as of NOW, he has Unbail-able Arrest Warrants issued from an anti-terrorism court. I am sure they ALSO know whatever good work you think he's done. But at this point, he's a suspect in mass killings and has instigated terrorism by putting hundreds of people's lives at risk. So with this, I rest my case.

So in your view such poverty is a bar to regular elections? Held regularly, the process improves itself.

Since the last two elections what process has improved resulting in the citizens getting their constitutional rights?

Since the last two elections what process has improved resulting in the citizens getting their constitutional rights?

Thus far, there has been only one orderly transition of power in Pakistan's entire history, from one elected civilian government to the next. And now the process is being disrupted once again by those who do not wish to see such proper mechanisms taking root based on the same intentionally impatient claims as you are making, because it threatens their illegal hegemony. It takes at least 5 to 10 regular cycles or more to put down roots for the system to improve.

Its not our fault but our illegal government's own doing. Who shoots tens of peaceful demonstrators including pregnant women in broad daylight in front of media for several hours?

Trust me, when you use women and children as a human shield to cry wolf, but attack Police...than the retaliation would come. Your JIT has said so, they've recommended to even REMOVE the initial FIR because it shouldn't exist. There was NO wrong doing. The intelligence guys even wanted the 4 captured police officers to be released and that's why they wrote a reservation note asking why is this FIR even existing and that there shouldn't be any continuation of the investigation. But Punjab government insisted there should be.

Your Mullah has Non-Bailable Arrest Warrants issued by the Anti- Terrorism court on murders of Police officers and due to destruction of government and public property. Why do you think that is if he was SO peaceful?

Religions extremism needs to end and people need to go about their daily businesses and lives without their lives at risk. A democratic system ensures that but you guys won't allow it to be built entirely for your personal agendas.
You can't hold an entire nation hostage with 15 K extremist mind people who are using women and children as a human shield. Taliban tactics at play!!!

is mullay ko koi mulk se nikalo!

Beside...
What the f**k are women doing in the so called march?
THIS IS JUST SO FREAKING WRONG.

KICK ALL OF THESE ARSEHOLES OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
AND PUT THE GLORIOUS CHICKEN IN POWER ._.

Your JIT has said so, they've recommended to even REMOVE the initial FIR because it shouldn't exist. There was NO wrong doing.
LOL. See this:
LHC upheld decision of Session Court to register murder case against Prime Minister Pakistan Mian Nawaz Sharif and his brother Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif in Model Town firing incident
LHC upheld decision of Session Court to register murder case against Prime Minister Pakistan Mian Nawaz Sharif and his brother Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif in Model Town firing incident

But not the crooked corrupt murderers like CM and PM? You are hypocrite.

PMLN supporters on PDF wanting to see their political opponents dead is precisely the mindset which needs to be revamped. These people are fascists who condone violence for power.
Mind your bloody mouth Sir...... N is shit no doubt but if you're gonna give me a nutjob mulla (even THAT foreign) and a foulmouthed captain then i'd happily chose N..... the point however is that you respect the followers of all parties, nobody wants violence......

Hasnain, i usually don't do this, but a reasonable guy like you should've spoken AGAINST the Lahore massacre and subsequent denial of justice. I don't expect anything reasonable from any other PMLN supporter here, however i must express my disappointed with the manner with which you reacted to that fateful event.
I spoke against the incident, you can check my posts, but then..... i was furious but for what!? for a retarded foreign mulla?
Do you really think Qadri can govern Pakistan better than the Shareef brothers? what does he bring to the table? that's the question.....
As far as his supporters go, no disrespect but we saw what they did to the police men on ISB airport.....

There are no real PMLN supporters here on PDF. Only haters of Imran and Qadri.
That's the whole GOD DAMN point, nobody wants N but compare them to these and you'll find em' angels....

Beside...
What the f**k are women doing in the so called march?
THIS IS JUST SO FREAKING WRONG.

KICK ALL OF THESE ARSEHOLES OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
AND PUT THE GLORIOUS CHICKEN IN POWER ._.

Just waiting for you GLORIOUS CHICKEN?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I spoke against the incident, you can check my posts, but then..... i was furious but for what!? for a retarded foreign mulla?
Do you really think Qadri can govern Pakistan better than the Shareef brothers? what does he bring to the table? that's the question.....
As far as his supporters go, no disrespect but we saw what they did to the police men on ISB airport.....

That's the whole GOD DAMN point, nobody wants N but compare them to these and you'll find em' angels....
& what about a , retarded foreign, investor & killer called noora Singh, the tindo king?

Back
Top Bottom