What's new

43 people killed in Russian Aristrike in Idlib.

Luffy 500

Reaction score
...horrible video... damn disgusting face of War (both the real War and virtual) ...

Luffy luffy. You Wahabi Luffy. Come out of the clutches of darkness and join the righteous side.

It isn't murder. It's war and it was declared by none others than the ones crying foul now, the Wahabist lobby. Stop pretending. Literally the whole world can see through you guys.

Wow what has happened to humanity, people here are cheering the death of clearly the unarmed civilians. I wonder what will be their reaction if same thing happened to their own hometown.

رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

Bullshit! There's no proof the Russians did it. It could have been the Saudis or the Turks or the Yanks.
So yet again, because its Russian, its not true and must be everyone else, always in defense of THE MOST destructive country in recent history, a country who has the most blood on its hands over the past 100 years by a long shot and continues to meddle in affairs and always gets a pass just because US happen to be involved to so its easier to just blame them.

The only places that should be targeted by any air force are IS positions, if Assad wants to fight the FSA then ground troops and cas will suffice.

...well, like I said before (many many times ) the face of War is horrible (really me cannot see those pics of children, so horrible....) but Jazeera - is nothing but a rubbish sewerage, they all so full of shyt, ... I remember from their propaganda back during times of "revolutions" in Libya and Egypt, ... as well as just watch their stylistics - so obvious their lame propaganda (stylisticaly, once again) ... so, for me they, ...well ... somewhat "unrelyable" (peace of junk realy) source of "information"..
.. as of the depicted horrible pictures, - as usual we don't know when, where, under what surcumatances all the shown happend .. just some cut footage of ugly stuff with comment like: "please, you do trust us - it's all done by bad Ruskies" (as I posted above link on how I killed couple of hours on fighting another acusation of Russian forces in Syria, I would say I really insist on fullscale PROOFs, not just 1min show of the kind ) ..

Luffy luffy. You Wahabi Luffy. Come out of the clutches of darkness and join the righteous side.

It isn't murder. It's war and it was declared by none others than the ones crying foul now, the Wahabist lobby. Stop pretending. Literally the whole world can see through you guys.
...well, I mean no need gloating on the (really) horrible pics, they are really really damn sad ... I would just say that if they're true (cuz Jazeera was many time caught on simply falcifying their "shows") then it could be the matter of investigation ... not just shyty provocations as they (the freaking Jazeera ) play the typical provocators role in here (just like many of turkish community in the PDF, which me sorry) ...

Look how pathetic people are on the Assad's side. These comments are enough to tell who are the oppressors and bastards. I wish the same for your pathetic families.
...listen, me not that much on the Assad's side, but it looks like your comment in a way touches me as well, ... if you read my previous commnets, you could findout that I did killed some time for investigations of the deals where Russia is accused of killing civilians, so I am very sceptical towards the info wars tactics (which as I've mentioned earlier very very familiar to us, the Russian, for decadec, or even centuries, "thanks" dealing with "west"), whats "pathetic" about me?..
..still, I insist that the war is one the most ugliest think can be ... and fcuking supporters of it (who for years making profit of it , pouring more "petrol on fire") are 100% guilty for that mess!..
... RIP all innocent victims of the bloody hell ...

...listen, me not that much on the Assad's side, but it looks like your comment in a way touches me as well, ... if you read my previous commnets, you could findout that I did killed some time for investigations of the deals where Russia is accused of killing civilians, so I am very sceptical towards the info wars tactics (which as I've mentioned earlier very very familiar to us, the Russian, for decadec, or even centuries, "thanks" dealing with "west"), whats "pathetic" about me?..
..still, I insist that the war is one the most ugliest think can be ... and fcuking supporters of it (who for years making profit of it , pouring more "petrol on fire") are 100% guilty for that mess!..
... RIP all innocent victims of the bloody hell ...
It wasnt meant for you brother. People who celebrate civilian deaths are cowards. How cheap a person can be who is clearly seeing civilians died and yet they are enjoying it.They curse Hitler and other dictators for killing civilians but they support Assad. Just because they think everything West supports must be evil. They quote conspiracy theories in everything but when you ask them for proof. NIL Nothing only talking from their asses. I will give you one example why Assad is a pathetic liar. There are dozens of video evidence when helicopters are dropping barrel bombs on civilians yet he deny it shamelessly.and this kid died because of Russian bombing.does he looks terrorist to you?

FB_IMG_1450753045028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom