What's new

‘42 heads of state have so far accepted Iran’s invitation to attend NAM sum

raptor22

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
‘42 heads of state have so far accepted Iran’s invitation to attend NAM sum

TEHRAN – According to an Iranian official, leaders of 42 countries have so far announced that they will certainly participate in the XVI Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), which is scheduled to be held in Tehran from August 26 to 31.

“So far, leaders and heads of state of 42 countries have announced their readiness to participate in the summit and will visit Tehran,” Mojtaba Soroushpour, an organizer of the summit, told the Persian service of the Fars News Agency in an interview published on Monday.

Of the leaders of the Arab member states of NAM, Kuwaiti Emir Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah has so far confirmed that he will participate in the event, he added.

In addition, it has been confirmed that Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and a Jordanian prince will attend the conference, Soroushpour stated.

Source

really I don't know either Pakistan attends or not but I hope to see our Pakistani brothers over here in Tehran .

Non Aligned Movement NAM is a cold war relic. It was sham under which anti-American Pro-Commies got together to drink tea and eat chicken.

Now that Commies are long dead and buried, a new group of "little Commies" aka anti-Americans have picked up the heavy rock of NAM. One would laugh at India and Kuwait attending a NAM. What a sham. India is the biggest American supporter in the region, and Kuwait houses American installations. Pakistan is the major non-NATO ally. And they all call themselves What? NAM? Bunch of hypocrites dare I say.

Anywayz! people will gather in Tehran, and drink tea and eat chicken and give some statements.

I think Iranian people should protest such wasteful use of their tea and their chicken.

Chicken prices have doubled and in some cases tripled in recent weeks all thanks to Western sanctions. And the last thing any Pakistani should do is to force Iranians to give up that expensive chicken for something so pathetic as NAM NAM Sham Sham.

peace.

p.s. off course some Pakistanis would love to visit Tehran if the airfare is paid by poverty-ravaged Pakistani taxpayers, while their tea and chicken is paid by the sanctions-ravaged Irani taxpayers. This is what is known as sarkari funded vacations and holidays.

Non Aligned Movement NAM is a cold war relic. It was sham under which anti-American Pro-Commies got together to drink tea and eat chicken.

Now that Commies are long dead and buried, a new group of "little Commies" aka anti-Americans have picked up the heavy rock of NAM. One would laugh at India and Kuwait attending a NAM. What a sham. India is the biggest American supporter in the region, and Kuwait houses American installations. Pakistan is the major non-NATO ally. And they all call themselves What? NAM? Bunch of hypocrites dare I say.

Anywayz! people will gather in Tehran, and drink tea and eat chicken and give some statements.

I think Iranian people should protest such wasteful use of their tea and their chicken.

Chicken prices have doubled and in some cases tripled in recent weeks all thanks to Western sanctions. And the last thing any Pakistani should do is to force Iranians to give up that expensive chicken for something so pathetic as NAM NAM Sham Sham.

peace.

p.s. off course some Pakistanis would love to visit Tehran if the airfare is paid by poverty-ravaged Pakistani taxpayers, while their tea and chicken is paid by the sanctions-ravaged Irani taxpayers. This is what is known as sarkari funded vacations and holidays.
Come on, it does not cost much to arrange this summit. Leaders get together and build a certain rapport, a good place for networking.
India is not pro US, the current congress administration is. That can change if commies become kingmaker again.

Back
Top Bottom