What's new

400-strong Christian mob attacks Muslim shops in Sri Lankan town

Well, my fellow Christians should be "turning their other cheek" to the blows of Muslims, rather than resorting to violence. I'm sure Muslim jihadis will be kind to their fellow people of the book.

I'm pretty sure Christians have done their fair share of massacring innocent people and destroying countries. Jihadis or Crusaders you're both a bunch of a violent scum.

For god sake, I'm not saying that, I'm saying when Muslim terrorists go and attack Easter worshipers, It is not unexpected for The Easter worshiper terrorists to go and attack Muslims in retaliation.
I know you didnt say that..But I continued your sentence...That just coz it happened...we [human] need to blame all of those who fall under the same category!

One more country gets hit by Islamic terrorism. One more country goes anti islam. One more country to be blamed by muslims for being anti islam.

I'm pretty sure Christians have done their fair share of massacring innocent people and destroying countries. Jihadis or Crusaders you're both a bunch of a violent scum.

What? Crusaders? They were cleaning the mess created by the Muslims in the first place....

Back
Top Bottom