What's new

4-year-old freed after he tells Nairobi attack ******: ‘You’re a bad man’

Ayush

Reaction score
Country
India
NAIROBI: One of the Islamist attackers besieging a Nairobi shopping mall handed chocolate to a four-year-old British boy caught up in the crisis and asked for forgiveness, his uncle told a newspaper on Tuesday.

Four-year-old Elliott Prior, who had been shopping with his mother and sister at the Westgate mall when it came under attack on Saturday, confronted one of the militants, telling him "you're a very bad man," his uncle told The Sun.

Alex Coutts said the attacker took pity on the family and allowed them to escape, handing the children Mars bars as he told them: "Please forgive me, we are not monsters."

Elliott and his sister Amelie, both clearly distraught, were later pictured outside the mall, clutching the chocolate as a dead body lay behind them.

The Sun reported that their mother Amber, a film producer, had scooped up two other children -- including a wounded 12-year-old whose mother had been murdered -- and pushed them outside in a shopping trolley.

"They had a lucky escape," said Coutts. "The terrorists said if any kids were alive in the supermarket they could leave. Amber made a decision to stand up and say, 'Yes'.

"Then Elliott argued with them and called them bad men. He was very brave.

"The terrorists even gave the kids Mars bars." The family, who live in Nairobi, had been on a regular visit to a supermarket inside the mall.

One of the militants told the children's mother he only wanted to kill Kenyans and Americans, The Sun quoted her as saying.

"He told me I had to change my religion to Islam and said, 'Do you forgive us?'" she said.
4-year-old freed after he tells Nairobi attack ******: ‘You’re a bad man’ - The Times of India

What a strange way to do God's will. Chances are these escaped women and traumatised children are more likely to become atheist after seeing so much death and destruction at first hand than turning to Islam....

Thank God this terrorist had a modicum of humanity to take in the comment and release the little guy.

I think it is tragic that this terrorist was probably indoctrinated to view evil as 'right' at the same age as this other little boy.

"He told me I had to change my religion to Islam and said, 'Do you forgive us?'" she said.

It seems to indicate the terrorist was a christian who was forced to convert to Islam and become a terrorist.

Interesting bit of info.......wonder why they killed the Indians if they only wanted to kill the kenyans and Americans.

And what is this so-called war??

It's not a war on islam, but in recent years the majority of countries attacked by america were muslim. Any regular muslim that doesn't care that his country has natural riches like oil, minerals or strategic value sees america only attacking muslim countries. Plus that dipshit bush called it a crusade.

It's not a war on islam, but in recent years the majority of countries attacked by america were muslim. Any regular muslim that doesn't care that his country has natural riches like oil, minerals or strategic value sees america only attacking muslim countries. Plus that dipshit bush called it a crusade.

hmmmmm BUT a question All Americans consider Al-Qaeda a Terrorist organization????

why are you needling her? She already has condemned the bombing of the church...

I will never 'needle her'. She knows that. That is not the point. The statement - was disturbing.
In any case, the post was directed to her and her alone. :)

It's the same war that destroyed the Church in Peshawar. Remember? :azn:

Are you implying that American war can lead to destroying even Churches for own interest?

BTW more Mosques had been destroyed and more Muslims killed in Peshawar than a single church attack

I will never 'needle her'. She knows that. That is not the point. The statement - was disturbing.
In any case, the post was directed to her and her alone. :)

why my statement is disturbing ?? I mean I am simply asking what is this US-Muslim so-called war???

for what??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom